Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s lost the plot

is concert square busy need to know for filming = please ask me what I’m filming, or, I’ll pretend loads of people have asked and say oh I can’t say what it is yet

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s lost the plot

is concert square busy need to know for filming = please ask me what I’m filming, or, I’ll pretend loads of people have asked and say oh I can’t say what it is yet

Ha, she had "street microphone" at the top of her list the other day. She's gonna be walking around like Granada Reports.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s lost the plot

I'd rather walk through skid row than be seen dead in Connie Square. 🤣🤣😅

She filming her onlyfans down the back alley

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes in that curiosity place in town what is primary aimed at kids no less 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who are these men who pay business class for her to go over 😫imagine when they see the real her and smell the tuna 🍣

Reactions: 8
As if she's meeting the cast of stranger things hahahaha and I will legit die if she's out in town with her Fisher price microphone asking ket wigs questions about shags & slags 💀🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s absolute tragic with the bullshit she spouts! People that are close to her must think she’s off her rocker with the stuff she posts and wants people to believe

Reactions: 9
Everyday I expect to go on Facebook and find out a girl I went to school with is dead (as awful as that sounds) she’s off her rocker like Sal, and a ticking time bomb sadly.
Wonder if that’s what Sals old mates think when they see her social media posts too 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.