Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errr, a government department will help you for free, Big Spender....if you've declared all your scatty new buisiness ventures to your UC claim, that is...

UC.png

Hahahaha, gonna get all the gear but have no idea. This has the potential to be funny as duck.

ski.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Billy no mates Sal, hanging around the gym pool on a piss wet crappy cold day! Why isn’t she at home making her girls a nice meal for their tea? why isn’t she walking neglected vegas?, why isn’t she doing her holiday washing? Oh yeah cos she has to use the free wifi in the gym to answer her newest punter requests! What a fuking saddo 😂😂
P.s Sal that filters fooling no-one 🤡

Reactions: 7
Billy no mates Sal, hanging around the gym pool on a piss wet crappy cold day! Why isn’t she at home making her girls a nice meal for their tea? why isn’t she walking neglected vegas?, why isn’t she doing her holiday washing? Oh yeah cos she has to use the free wifi in the gym to answer her newest punter requests! What a fuking saddo 😂😂
P.s Sal that filters fooling no-one 🤡
Does she actually go swimming in that suit? 😯 or why is she hanging around an indoor pool? Do people do that at gym pools? I go and swim at my pool in a suit that won't reveal my bits, maybe I've got it all wrong 😆

Reactions: 3
i think I saw “Heroin chick” in there too. Not even lying.

Correction** “Herion chick”
Creased that this, ‘sort clothes’ and arrange contact to see her daughter are on the screen when she’s boasting “work” on the video of it on her stories. What a boss witch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her TikTok is brutal - just watched the video where she says she’s going to have all her Xmas decos up outside her house on 1st nov….any local rrrrattt geeerrlssss that can confirm if this took place??

• Haha
I watch form the back row on wet legs vals tread these days but the pure delusional bull she’s said today got me 😂 i have been in sallies company a couple of times and ged once before she stabbed him
Screaming that the only thing she could pull you on was the spelling of her exes name!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who the hell has she fallen out with now?!

Never known anyone without a job sprout so much tit about being a business woman 🙈 I mean the girl doesn’t even know how to use google to find local marketing companies!

Reactions: 12
Love how she’s starting her new amazing company but doesn’t have a business plan.

She’s probably wrote some idea on the back of her fag packet. Keep being a boss witch Sal

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watch form the back row on wet legs vals tread these days but the pure delusional bull she’s said today got me 😂 i have been in sallies company a couple of times and ged once before she stabbed him
Sorry to be pedantic about swimming again buuuuuuttttt..... How can she swim properly with that hair down? Always have mine up of if the way.

Reactions: 5
Being a bit nosy, so I thought I'd search for Val or her "businesses" on companies House.. Found another black rabbit agency that's been around years and is nothing to do with her

Then found something in her name to do with performing arts 😂 must be how she refers to her squirting 🤢

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.