Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just died at her- I wanted to write about her rented jacket and pants after asking where she can buy stuff from 😂 twit, she probably thought she could just ski in the leggings and fluffy ensemble she was wearing!

oh I wish I was boarding yesterday I would have proper died watching her film herself walking sideways up the beginner slope 🥲

it must be coming close to Christmas as she’s pulling all the family crap out. Get in the bin you proper loser.

P.s please lose the beret, of all the hats this has to be your most cringe, bye ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's Live on TikTok, rat gerrrls.

Meh, well she was and cut it off after eyefucking the camera and stroking her hair in the middle of Comic Con.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No Sal your outfit is not cute and you look bleeping ridiculous!

Does she even watch the programme 😂😂😂
When she first wore those horrible trousers the other week I jumped out of my skin from the noise they were making. Thought there was another torrential hailstorm battering the windows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Did I miss her interviewing the stranger things cast??

Nope thought not 🤣 Ooooh val 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But why is she there!! The whole weekend has been random as duck

And why does she need to document EVERY outfit everyday!!!! Just go and enjoy ya day out

Reactions: 16
Did she duck have those girls with her .. we all know that she’s taking a break from being a bleep Because social have told her she can’t see those kids again .
I don’t know why she doesn’t just admit that she is happier without them instead of pretending.

I think people would respect her more if she was just honest. Yeah 99% of people would hate to be separated from their kids but then there are people like Sal who aren’t cut out for parenthood.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know why she doesn’t just admit that she is happier without them instead of pretending.

I think people would respect her more if she was just honest. Yeah 99% of people would hate to be separated from their kids but then there are people like Sal who aren’t cut out for parenthood.

But that wouldn’t sit well with the DWP would it

They don’t live with her though so its not like she has any benefits for them

I'd be thinking more that she goes along the lines that some of her many undiagnosed mental health problems includes severe separation anxiety and depression because they aren't with her. Where there's a claim, Val will blame.

Reactions: 9
So glad she’s let us know she’ll be taking time out from partying :sleep:
Il give it 2 days until she's bumming drinks and food off some poor fucker.

What a lonely bleep she is. Walking around that house,trying on crappy man-made flabbale leather trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Il give it 2 days until she's bumming drinks and food off some poor fucker.

What a lonely bleep she is. Walking around that house,trying on crappy man-made flabbale leather trousers.
Sad really isn’t it, went the ski slope on her own too. She basically has to pay people for their friendship. Not one mate where she lives!

• Haha
She leads a strange lonely existance i almost feel sorry for her but then i remember she is a terrible person

Sad really isn’t it, went the ski slope on her own too. She basically has to pay people for their friendship. Not one mate where she lives!
Imagine knowing her. She has multiple personalities. Are you getting zen, stabby or partying sal...who knows

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.