Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just could not imagine bleeping off 5-6 times a year or whatever on these holidays missing out on my kids as much as she does ! She had them removed from her care due to drug taking drinking etc wouldn’t you think she would want to be with her kids as much as she possibly can now she has access to them again!! I just can not get my head around the amount of time she spends away from them living her best life !!!
I don’t think she has those girls back, the “best news ever” was probably that she’s allowed to see them in a home environment/not supervised by SS. On the flip side the best news ever could have been a dispatch notice for the bunk beds.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah mine is shite, just that fourth from the bottom looks like the ‘UC’ you get when you need to do something in your list. Sneaky sneaky Val!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s the point in having money if you have no substance in life, she just buys ugly clothes and shoes and thinks she’s made it.
Deluded she is …

Reactions: 10
Valerie... (Amended Version)

Well sometimes I fly out by myself
And I look across the porta
And I think of all the tit, what your doing
And in my head, I'm posting on insta

Cos since I've flown back home
Well my body's being a mess
And I've missed your greasy hair
And the way you like to tit

Won't you come on over?
Stop making a toilet out of me
Why don't you come on over, Valerie? Valerie? Valerie? Valerie?

Did you have to go to jail?
Put your rented house up for sale?
Did you get a good lawyer?
I hope you didn't catch an "only fan"
I hope you'll find the right man who'll fix it for ya...
Are you shopping anywhere? (Valenciaga)
Changed the colour of your hair?
Are you busy?
And did you have to pay the fine (Benefit Fraud)
You were dodging all the time, Are you still dizzy?

Repeat chorus etc etc...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Valerie... (Amended Version)

Well sometimes I fly out by myself
And I look across the porta
And I think of all the tit, what your doing
And in my head, I'm posting on insta

Cos since I've flown back home
Well my body's being a mess
And I've missed your greasy hair
And the way you like to tit

Won't you come on over?
Stop making a toilet out of me
Why don't you come on over, Valerie? Valerie? Valerie? Valerie?

Did you have to go to jail?
Put your rented house up for sale?
Did you get a good lawyer?
I hope you didn't catch an "only fan"
I hope you'll find the right man who'll fix it for ya...
Are you shopping anywhere? (Valenciaga)
Changed the colour of your hair?
Are you busy?
And did you have to pay the fine (Benefit Fraud)
You were dodging all the time, Are you still dizzy?

Repeat chorus etc etc...
Genius !! 👑😍😘🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She really is bleeping grim isn’t she. bleeping off to get abused and shat on and making out like it’s her best life. I wouldn’t swap what I have for all the tea in china. She actually makes me want to vomit

Reactions: 6
Thing is , say average uk wage is 30k. Say she makes 5k a trip,, that’s 6 of these degrading trips per year she had to do. Would you be arsed! Even at 10k, it’s three a year just to achieve what most are banking anyways. Hardly boss babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It says contact arrangement November… she looks like her soul hurts… 😕 and also a message ‘duck’ from Kane 😂 which may either be her to do list or his response

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought one of them said message home…I was like wow she really needs to remind herself to message her kids 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not fooled by the "sad" look, again I think she's trying to copy the blank expressions of what she immaturely thinks of as the "cool" girls....the tall, willowy clothes horses that Val so desperately wants to be like, and be liked by them.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.