Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she goes again with the I pay for everything, I've done it all myself bla bla bullshit šŸ™„ LIAR Valerie šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would you take a kid away and miss Christmas Day at home? I've been to Thailand for Xmas (before I had my kid) and it's not Christmassy in the slightest. I've since asked my now 11 year old if she would like to go away at Christmas and she said she would hate it. She loves the cold, wintertime element of having Christmas at home. You don't get many magical Christmas days with your kids so why would you jib them for a trip to Thailand that you could take after boxing day?

Reactions: 14
Why would u be on holiday of a life time with ya daughter who ya not allowed for more a couple hours and be puttin statusā€™s up about money šŸ˜©šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she's taken this kid away out of her access conditions šŸ¤” she seems very manic

Reactions: 3
Been to Thailand so many times :rolleyes:
No one gives a duck.
wonder how sheā€™s been allowed to take the kid out of school?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is no way on earth she's gone away with that kid, you can see from today's pik that she had them last year so she hasnt got them this year 100000%

Reactions: 3
Sal youā€™re a convicted benefit cheat and still swindling the system, you do not and will not ever 100% provide for you kids. You donā€™t even work šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 20
Thereā€™s no way on earth I wouldnā€™t want to see all my kids on Christmas.. if she has taken the youngest away , sheā€™s a right selfish prick !

Reactions: 7
100% believe that kid wasnā€™t with her at the airport.

100% believe the theory that the childā€™s main carer is there and Sal has been allowed to meet them in Thailand.

Reactions: 15
If she's dragged that kid to Thailand its proper arlass on her! What a shitshow she's defo doing this to prove a point or something

Reactions: 1
Oh duck of sal with your guide to taking a kid on a plane šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I've taken two under 4 on a 24 hr flight on my own, and other shorter journeys. What a flog. Why the duck would someone earning Ā£17k a month have to fly to Phuket via Doha? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Running with the pram along the beach to get fit! Ha ha I thought it was a cheap Argos one not a 3 wheel all terrain one

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she's dragged that kid to Thailand its proper arlass on her! What a shitshow she's defo doing this to prove a point or something
off topic but what does ā€˜arlassā€™ mean?! I see it on the KHM thread sometimes, and ā€˜arlā€™?! šŸ˜€

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Parenting tips now Ahahahahaha because she took her child away ONCE she must be on the wind up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So let me get this right šŸ¤” Sal can have custody of her kids, she can be on her own with them, she can do the school runs and take them out for the weekend etc, itā€™s just that ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. She doesnā€™t want to??? Fuking off every two minutes is not a stable parent, sheā€™s being a part time mum instead of focusing on her two little girls, what an absolute narc! The fact that her mum has had to fuk off away from her for Christmas for a break says it all really!!!! P.s why canā€™t that kid speak properly? Is it drug related foetal issues?

So let me get this right šŸ¤” Sal can have custody of her kids, she can be on her own with them, she can do the school runs and take them out for the weekend etc, itā€™s just that ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. She doesnā€™t want to??? Fuking off every two minutes is not a stable parent, sheā€™s being a part time mum instead of focusing on her two little girls, what an absolute narc! The fact that her mum has had to fuk off away from her for Christmas for a break says it all really!!!! P.s why canā€™t that kid speak properly? Is it drug related foetal issues?
I honestly still donā€™t believe itā€™s her kid, I think sheā€™s just playing weird noises on her other phone

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.