Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holiday looks tit so far especially for a young child.

Reactions: 8
Siendinh 😂 I thought that was an alternative spelling for her child’s name or something 😂😂😂 I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t proof read her story
Same 🤣 I was like is this now her name? Mummy changes her name when she's away so why not the kid

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would say 'good on her' but one holiday away since forever, to a place where you spend your time drinking and talking into a phone, slagging your ex`s and other people... Not really the holiday you'd expect a 6yo to be attending..

Well done for making another thing you "do for your kids" all about you, you go Glen Coco 🙄

Reactions: 6
If that's her child then she must have some serious development issues going on and I wouldn't trust val with a bleeping goldfish nevermind a child!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought she had a private insta for her “real friends”? So why is she posting publicly, surely she isn’t trying to prove anything to us trolls🤔🤣

Reactions: 14
Do you think she goes, right when I start filming on my phone shout Mummy, so everyone can hear you. Weirdly orchestrated.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Controversial here , but I think she has S with her , as S’s other side of the family don’t really care. N’s dad seems different and has worked to protect her , whereas S doesn’t have that. So probably is there with her

• Sad
I would say 'good on her' but one holiday away since forever, to a place where you spend your time drinking and talking into a phone, slagging your ex`s and other people... Not really the holiday you'd expect a 6yo to be attending..

Well done for making another thing you "do for your kids" all about you, you go Glen Coco 🙄
Thread title 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She wants Argentinia to win guys coz she has 1 friend from there, you know coz she has friends all over the world. Still can't pronounce the name though

• Haha
Controversial here , but I think she has S with her , as S’s other side of the family don’t really care. N’s dad seems different and has worked to protect her , whereas S doesn’t have that. So probably is there with her
She's def with her, I saw the deleted stories and it's the same kid. What I don't understand is why the duck would that PoS be left to care for a child in a foreign country, she can't even look after herself 😡 she's bleeping dangerous

Reactions: 17
She's def with her, I saw the deleted stories and it's the same kid. What I don't understand is why the duck would that PoS be left to care for a child in a foreign country, she can't even look after herself 😡 she's bleeping dangerous
She's a liability, what's stopping someone spiking her cocktail then snatching her kid, or them bleeping tuktuks crashing the speed they go?? these are the things run through my mind!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Lads i’ve been blocked, No idea what i did but life goes on 🤣

Remember screenshots for the fallen 😇

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.