Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who was flexing about spending 5k on xmas outfits why is her kid wearing a next tshirt from 2 seasons ago 🤔

Its almost like kids don’t give a tit about money and wear stuff they like..

I must admit i’m proper shocked that they are both actually there. Well done Sal

Reactions: 15
Running with the pram along the beach to get fit! Ha ha I thought it was a cheap Argos one not a 3 wheel all terrain one
The mental image of Sal manically running along the sand pushing a cheap fold up pushchair with a 6 year old in is bleeping hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
S is def there, she is sooo cute! Shame about the poor excuse of a 'mother, Val's face and teef! 😆
Did she post this? Must have done a quick dirty delete! (Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why can’t she just cover up ffs
Everything’s always hanging out. Hahaha I sound so old 🤣

Reactions: 1
61EA4243-E9C2-4059-98B3-F5163777E699.png
6A31FFA2-8F2F-4724-BA76-E40F8EE636B0.png

Sal -we get that you want to prove to us that you're alone with your kid and that you're not a materialistic, shallow mother; except you're never off your phone and clearly spending your time reading here. Put your phone in your bag love and have some QT with her.

Reactions: 19
Quality time with her daughter yet she’s already two cocktails deep into the day. I think someone else is with her tbh. I don’t think she’s there on her own

Reactions: 17
If she’s allowed to take S away to Thailand for X amount of weeks, then I suppose she should really be allowed to live with her full time? Therefore sals just proved that she can’t be arsed having the kids to live with her and it’s not because she’s not allowed.

Reactions: 8
She’s so manic!! Chatting about a woman who said she needs to stop with the lip filler, two cocktails (and they will be strong ones in Thailand)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A not just a cocktail either - a Long Island ice tea has vodka, gin, tequila, rum and triple sec with a tiny bit of Coca Cola.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.