Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do you know what deep down I hope she has taken her child away with her for Christmas and hasn’t just fucked off and left them both! It’s about time she spent some time with her daughters instead of thinking about ❄, men and herself all the time! But if she hasn’t she’s also nicked their elf on the shelf to go away with 😂😂 and if she had Been doing elf on the shelf all month and posting it we might have believed her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
do you know what deep down I hope she has taken her child away with her for Christmas and hasn’t just fucked off and left them both! It’s about time she spent some time with her daughters instead of thinking about ❄, men and herself all the time! But if she hasn’t she’s also nicked their elf on the shelf to go away with 😂😂 and if she had Been doing elf on the shelf all month and posting it we might have believed her 😂😂
hahaha imagine if she has fucked off without either kid and also taken the elf, proper Grinch behaviour that, probably took the presents from under the tree and pawned them on the way to the airport too!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how she can go from only having supervised contact to taking a child overseas. And not just overseas - to the other side of the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If you watch the video from the Fendi cafe. She scrolls to the right,no one sitting in that chair beside her.

Also, pj shot, totally different hair for our Sal.

What a bleeping Muppet

Reactions: 4
She’s posted an old photo of them from last year. Far out!!! This could be the most cooked scenario yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How come she can post a picture from last year of the kid with its face blurred out but cant post one on the plane, in business class, in the airport or even in the buggy 🤢 and do the same 🤔🤔🤔 !!! Show us the buggy Sal 😂😂😂😂😂😂

If one of my kids had travelled so far, there is NO WAY that you wouldn't hear whinging, them chatting or have the peace to film yourself talking to camera uninterrupted. I can't even take a phone call at home without being pestered, and she said her child is neurodivergent?! Even more unusual - I smell bullshit. Not to mention she doesn't look at all flustered or stress, again, travelling with a 5 year old, how is this possible?! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15
I've been taking my girl on holiday for 24 years and never once did I sleep with someone to be able to afford it. Even when I was a penniless student ( went to uni in my 30s and left my job of 14 years to do that). Again, never needed a man for any of it Sal.

• Heart
I guess it’s easy to lie when there’s court orders saying you can’t put photos of your kids on social media.
Is the dad allowed to? That would be so funny if he posted a photo of what he was actually doing with the child to totally blow Vals set up out of the water!

Reactions: 2
Her kid is definitely there
I don’t reckon for one the child traveled with her I reckon she’s met someone there like the ex

Reactions: 6
There's no way she's on her own with the little one. She gave it away in a story the other day by talking about going with "my ones". Maybe the buggy was for Lisa to lean on? Not unheard of, my partner's ex was bumming buggies off him every six months for years till I seen her arl girl in the Asda piling it high with shopping and leaning on it to walk her big sofa arse back home....with no child in sight!. And the kids were 6 and 9 then...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she trying to insinuate she's there with them both on her stories? I'm on laptop at the mo so her stupid name is hiding part of what she's written, but something like she's proving that she pays 100% (?) costs of their upbringing?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.