Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s halfway there! Seems tit that she’s separated the girls over Christmas but maybe as has been said the older one has told her to piss off 😂
Interesting if she has actually been allowed to take one of her daughters out the country but they don’t seem to be allowed to live with her?

Reactions: 8
That flight path to BKK is awful. I've done it - never again. It was cheap but took way too long.

Reactions: 5
Posting that fendi cafe like it’s some kind of flex 🙄 such a boss witch to be drinking coffee there 🥴

Reactions: 13
It would be absolutely bonkers if true but I don’t reckon her kid is with her. The staging on the earphones…..I don’t believe it.

Reactions: 16
That positioning of the earphones and Xmas elf is KILLING me 😂😂😂😂

I find it kinda sad that she feels the need to put on such a big show of lies.

Reactions: 15
Hhhmmm 🤔🤣

You know when ya kid gets the teddy..(or elf) to bring home from school for the weekend and you have to take it on missions and take pics of it?

Well same vibes, I think the kids at home with the enabler and buddie the elf is on a job with arl val and those headphones are hers 🤣

Reactions: 15
If it turns out she’s on a job or meeting her friends (that she’s known for 5 minutes) for some orgy masquerading as a festival then she is so so so so pathetic even more than i already thought 😴

• Haha
Don't think the child is with her!

Just shows that our Sal knows how wrong she is as she has to pretend that she is actually taking her kid on holiday

Reactions: 7
This is brilliant, Val on holiday is the best but Val having to pretend to have a kid with her is going to be brilliant. It will be like that time she was in Miami and pretended to be at home, she's not going to be able to keep this up for long because of how manic she gets on holiday and I am here for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is brilliant, Val on holiday is the best but Val having to pretend to have a kid with her is going to be brilliant. It will be like that time she was in Miami and pretended to be at home, she's not going to be able to keep this up for long because of how manic she gets on holiday and I am here for it!
We just need someone who was on her flight to give us the goss; if she was alone or not 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she’s not got a kid with her, that’s some seriously fucked up behaviour.

I really don’t know what to think now. I didn’t even think she would get on the plane but she’s half way at least. I just can’t imagine telling such an elaborate lie when there will be people on her insta who know it’s all bollocks if she’s not with her….This is next level crazy if she really isn’t.

Reactions: 7
I guess it’s easy to lie when there’s court orders saying you can’t put photos of your kids on social media.

Reactions: 12
If that child is not with her then she needs MAJOR SERIOUS HELP. Like not funny help.

Also. If the child is with her but she’s purposely placing child objects to prove a child is with her she also has problems. Lost cause really.

Reactions: 19
Surely someome is in the know and knows if the daughter is with the mum…
Surely she isnt allowed to take her to thailand if she doesnt have custody… thats fucked up!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.