Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair must be looking really tit if she’s not going out tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In other words.. she’s fucked up her hair and is too embarrassed to go out in public 😂

Also .. how long is her neck in that picture.. it seriously looks like she’s taken a picture of one of her kids dolls 😂
She absolutely has taken a pic of a doll there’s no neck tattoos

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do feel a bit sorry for our Sal. I actually walked passed her once in Liverpool One a few years ago; she was wearing a sequin blazer, flip flops, and she smelt like rotten ham.

I don't think she has people around her to tell her the truth, take her shopping for suitable clothing, lend her a loofah. Must be hard to be Sally.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In other words.. she’s fucked up her hair and is too embarrassed to go out in public 😂

Also .. how long is her neck in that picture.. it seriously looks like she’s taken a picture of one of her kids dolls 😂
side note but I’d kill for a standing ticket for Paolo the sexy bastard 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thought Val was all about the boxes… what’s with the standing ticket? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never posted about her before. Just look at her stories every now and again. I thought she said last month she wasn’t going anywhere until after Christmas. Going to spend time at home with family. And why is she practically living in the gym.

Never posted about her before. Just look at her stories every now and again. I thought she said last month she wasn’t going anywhere until after Christmas. Going to spend time at home with family. And why is she practically living in the gym.
She can’t afford the gas & electric!

Reactions: 6
Jesus our Sal, time to move on, we all have had crappy relationships but God, get over it and move on.

A relationship should not be the sum of yourself

Reactions: 6
She got married at 18 didn’t she? But by then she had already been in care and lived in Ibiza 🤔

• Haha
I watched her James english podcast recently on y.tube , always blames everyone else

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.