Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Sal trying to convince us all her hair is cute 😂 you can tell she hates it and is dying to stick a box brown on it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not Sal trying to convince us all her hair is cute 😂 you can tell she hates it and is dying to stick a box brown on it
Looks like she’s ended up with ginger roots and brown ends… good luck sorting that one out Sal! Clearly there weren’t any salons doing offers / asking for models, so here we are with “Box Dye Thai Sal” for Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is on cuckoo land.
Her mum will be hiding in the background, if it happens at all

Reactions: 8
Why is it so hard for Sal to wrap her head around people falling in love with their first relationship? And it lasting forever? Not everyone’s life has to be a car crash for it to be genuine Sal 😂 why doesn’t she duck off to that alien planet she keeps banging on about? Maybe her true alien love is there 😂

• Haha
I love red hair but it’s a horrible colour and makes her look even more slaggy

Reactions: 6
I’ve got to say I’d be petrified of her taking a child out the country on her own, surely it can’t be allowed, she’d be dragging them on nights out, introducing them to her undesirable ‘friends’, I don’t imagine she’s the type to prebook accommodation, she’ll be looking for people to tag along with at the airport. Poor kid!! If this trip happens buckle up!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’ve got to say I’d be petrified of her taking a child out the country on her own, surely it can’t be allowed, she’d be dragging them on nights out, introducing them to her undesirable ‘friends’, I don’t imagine she’s the type to prebook accommodation, she’ll be looking for people to tag along with at the airport. Poor kid!! If this trip happens buckle up!!
If she’s allowed unsupervised access to her youngest , then I’m the Virgin Mary 😂

• Haha
Cracking up at her squeezing an underwear shot in between Christmas lunch prep stories. “I love our mam” *tits* “love Christmas, me”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand how she’s taking her daughter to Thailand for Christmas and then going to Tulum (presumably alone) all before 2023?
She said she goes Thursday she still has 2 weeks to go and get back before new year. If she goes at all.

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand how she’s taking her daughter to Thailand for Christmas and then going to Tulum (presumably alone) all before 2023?
She will probably squeeze a 3 day trip to Thailand and a week in Tulum to get over her mum duties. Thats if its even happening!

Reactions: 3
Alright we get it you’re drinking the £7.50 marks and Spencer rose Prosecco. It’s not posh you don’t need your home bargains flute in every pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
1. I had that belt in 1999 so no thanks hun.
2. Hot roots are never a good look.
3. 20 days left of December, and she’s fitting in 2 holidays and time at home. Are you doing a KHM and just going away for the night? Could not be arsed.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.