Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you take your child away for Xmas to Thailand away from her sister and the woman that’s brought her up for the last few years.
Surely social wouldn’t allow it?

Reactions: 10
She’ll wait until nearer the time and then announce that her flight has been cancelled
It’ll be the border force strikes. I feel like Sal would even go as far as to turn up at the airport with a suitcase and post some pics on Instagram tagging her location before some sob story about how it’s cancelled. Then we’ll get another Christmas Day in front of the ring light

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rat gerrrrrlssss

Word of warning, never read this thread before bed!!!! I only had a dream about our Sal!!! We were hanging out for the day, Vegas the dog tagged along! We went white water rafting and three girls from Liverpool were there who she’d previously pissed off, they all ended up in a fight so we got asked to leave 😂
She took me to a cafe and she had no money to buy a waffle or coffee. She tried to beg for a free one. I refused to pay for her 😂
She then spent the rest of the afternoon complaining she’d lost her phone and wallet and was fuming she couldn’t take any selfies.

I think vegas was left in the car the whole time 😂
Luckily I then woke up 😂😂😂 couldn’t get back to sleep after 😂 I felt drained 😂😂😂

FYI, she didn’t have ginger hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I bet it’s killing her that she’s not able to film herself eye bleeping because of her box dye disaster!!! Doubt we’ll get the usual 47477272341 gym selfies today!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i’ve only just caught up with her stories.….

1. duck off is she allowed to take the little one abroad on her alone whenshe isn’t even allowed her for a sleepover
  2. So close to her mum, this is the one eho drove her to getting herself put in care and a mental hospital cos her homelife was so bad?
  3. That box botch job aint fooling no one
  4. I’m calling an issue with the little ones passport so she leaves her behind and goes to Thailand alone
So to conclude Sal i think you a massive twit.

As you were trolls 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hay guyssss I’m only in page 20 but I want to mention the speed thing. I was a speed addict (I won’t stand up and say my name) for 6 years. She does have most of the traits I had. I’d put my money on it. Ppl think you lose your teeth etc , you don’t. Some do some don’t. I’ve not touched it for 7 years now 🤛🏽 just thought I’d put my 2p in. Xx

Mind you. She has veneers so you would never know and going by the black gaps she’s bad on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hay guyssss I’m only in page 20 but I want to mention the speed thing. I was a speed addict (I won’t stand up and say my name) for 6 years. She does have most of the traits I had. I’d put my money on it. Ppl think you lose your teeth etc , you don’t. Some do some don’t. I’ve not touched it for 7 years now 🤛🏽 just thought I’d put my 2p in. Xx

Mind you. She has veneers so you would never know and going by the black gaps she’s bad on it.
Well done on your recovery! Very proud of you ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel we’ve hit a new low with cooking a “family roast”, and cheersing herself in a completely silent house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

7 years that’s amazing! Well done lovely xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I reckon Ged is going to Thailand too. That’s how she’s going. Didn’t they do that for Christmas a while ago.

Reactions: 3
A pushchair for a six year old.
I took my three year old to Thailand, Cambodia and Laos for 6 weeks and didn't take a pushchair. What is she even on about?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She off her box dyed hair…. It will be so she can wear her sunflower land yard and get through security claiming to have disabilities, she has to keep up the PIP look!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Who the duck puts a six year old in a pushchair!! My son is autistic and would absolutely freak if I tried to put him in a pushchair at his age . I know all kids are different but that’s just lazy parenting Sal 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.