Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those art of her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Does she really think she looks like that IRL, we know better

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sal must permanently have whiplash from choosing which personality she wants to be today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any one listened to her SoundCloud mixes she does? 😩😂😂😂 something about “doing drugs in a pent house suite” and what the earth is she on about on her stories saying she’s a year younger than she thought? She’s proper manic today

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s 36 she knows she’s 36 cos she mentioned it on her 36th birthday..

What she said doesn’t even make sense ‘I lost a year of my life so I’m a year younger than I thought’ 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her work out with those leg back kicks, and some kind of side raise and abs had me howling .. someone pass Val the WD40!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s 32 but now reckons she’s discovered she’s 31, I’d that what she’s implying. So is her well used passport fraudulent then because she’s been using the wrong date of birth.
You can’t just add/subtract a year into your age. Year you were born to the year now = number of years you’ve been alive. Her pupils look like saucers in that story too, I wonder if she’s experimenting with microdosing or something & going a bit too far.

Reactions: 7
She’s 32 but now reckons she’s discovered she’s 31, I’d that what she’s implying. So is her well used passport fraudulent then because she’s been using the wrong date of birth.
You can’t just add/subtract a year into your age. Year you were born to the year now = number of years you’ve been alive. Her pupils look like saucers in that story too, I wonder if she’s experimenting with microdosing or something & going a bit too far.
She’s 36 lol

Reactions: 5
Yep. The eldest has officially voted with her feet. Won't be long before she has an open insta of her own & we'll see how much of a legacy Sal has left behind.

If she’s got her age wrong then all her cosmic moon bullshit readings are wrong too. Soz Sal.

• Haha
She’s a maniac! Lost a year of her life. It’s not hard to work out how old you are, what an absolute tool

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.