Sallie Axl #28 When your on Only Fans but you ride like your Nan tragedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her haircut is exactly a natwest bank cut. In fact It’s the kind of haircut women in their 40s who always need to speak to the manager have.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m honestly so happy that I’ve come on today and she’s in Miami 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Sorted my hangover right out thanks Val x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think she reads here as much as she did, her reaction on that live when she found out she'd been leaked was genuine and it had been on here at least 3 days before then.

Reactions: 10
My fella is Miami born and bred and I’ve just sent him a picture and said look out for this and please cross the road if you see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Everyone has their own struggles, but I am not asking for sympathy on IG and I don’t speak about mine publicly- I’ve just had major surgery after 7 years of a health issue which cut short any hope of having more kids and cos I had mine young (and been single mum for years) all the guys I kept meeting had no kids but wanted kids, and I just gave up basically ended up alone and skint for over 10 years - not many parties for me - couldn’t afford it! Worked 70 hour weeks, 2 or 3 jobs to make a good life for my kids eating baked beans and pasta
My dad is a piece of tit and I had a crap childhood and went off the rails - I am similar to her in that way and In a heartbeat I would help another woman find her way in life after trauma and difficulties but she takes no accountability

No I wouldn’t run away and party in her shoes, I would do literally anything to keep my kids

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t wait to see what scratty outfits she wears in Miami. Her Mexico clobber won’t do will it? Not very Miami vibes. She’s such a mess but I’m obsessed with the carnage 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My fella is Miami born and bred and I’ve just sent him a picture and said look out for this and please cross the road if you see it 😂
We'll know if he's bumped into her because she'll do a poll "if you had a fella who lived in Miami would you spend your days slagging people off on the internet in the UK"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think the issue is is that she pretends to be something she’s not for a short amount of time going on health kicks and saying she’s getting her children back and that everyone else doesn’t have a clue. Saying she’s buying / building houses, cars, bunkbeds, 5 am club.
Give me a break she lies so much she doesn’t even remember her own lies. She needs to let go of the Z list celebrity lifestyle. She was something in 2012-ish when she was one of the first tattooed models to really break into magazines etc and Big Brother but she has gone really downhill since then. Like everything good things have to come to an end and that’s without you stabbing your Childs father on video. She needs to let go sort her issues out and take our advice 😜 don’t even get me started on her travelling the world while the council pay her rent in her flat back home

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think the issue is is that she pretends to be something she’s not for a short amount of time going on health kicks and saying she’s getting her children back and that everyone else doesn’t have a clue. Saying she’s buying / building houses, cars, bunkbeds, 5 am club.
Give me a break she lies so much she doesn’t even remember her own lies. She needs to let go of the Z list celebrity lifestyle. She was something in 2012-ish when she was one of the first tattooed models to really break into magazines etc and Big Brother but she has gone really downhill since then. Like everything good things have to come to an end and that’s without you stabbing your Childs father on video. She needs to let go sort her issues out and take our advice 😜 don’t even get me started on her travelling the world while the council pay her rent in her flat back home
This is it! Chasing fame, men and clout. Thinks she’s too good to go get a normal job - she’s cut all her options down to something in the media or something for a fast buck, living off benefits - she committed benefit fraud FGS. Obsessed with being some kind of boss witch, obsessed with surgery, hair, nails and sex. Constantly complaining about being ‘in the matrix’ yet relies on being in the matrix to make money! Which she isn’t saving up for her kids or her future, she’s over in Miami buying coke!

Reactions: 18
Yayyy Gi are you back together ❤
Sort of Barb. He’s trying to put things in place so he can visit me soon, but he’ll only be able to do a week here and because of the rules we’ll have to spend that whole time in quarantine. If the borders finally open I’ll go there instantly. Neither of us appear to be willing to give up 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sort of Barb. He’s trying to put things in place so he can visit me soon, and if the borders finally open I’ll go there instantly. Neither of us appear to be willing to give up 😑
You could go there via Tulum? I hear it’s amazing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You could go there via Tulum? I hear it’s amazing 😂
Well I already tried to go via Mexico and it didn’t happen, and the prices have nearly doubled now. Too bad I can’t shag my way through like Stabby :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well I already tried to go via Mexico and it didn’t happen, and the prices have nearly doubled now. Too bad I can’t shag my way through like Stabby :(
This is what I mean it’s so infuriating. I have a friend who has been separated from her fiancé for a whole year now, and their wedding has been postponed twice

Reactions: 9
She will be googling how to buy clip ins in Miami , and she looks off her face with all that Miami Peruvian marching powder , by the looks of it !

Reactions: 7
This is what I mean it’s so infuriating. I have a friend who has been separated from her fiancé for a whole year now, and their wedding has been postponed twice
Exactly my situation apart from the wedding. It’s horrendous and inhumane this is still happening to people. But I will not get into it here because I’ll go on forever 😂 anyway Stabby best get out of Miami!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.