Sallie Axl #28 When your on Only Fans but you ride like your Nan tragedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Sallie Axl #29
Bienvenidos a Miami, Val and her clammy fanny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Oh my god its like that episode of Friends where Ross goes on the spring break with his much younger student girlfriend hahahaha 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Where she has free living in her bio it’s literally what she is doing. Living if anyone she can latch herself onto 😂
If she’s free living off the UK government, she needs to be careful as you can only be gone for a month before any help towards your housing goes, if they find out 🙏🤗

Reactions: 13
I know nothing about Social Services but as Valerie’s Instagram is public do you think it’s a far reach that SS may in fact keep on eye on her through her Instagram? If she ever wants those kids back it’s never going to happen if she’s being watched. She’s clearly very unstable. I just don’t know why she would invite all this tit from SS tbh. I know it’s because she doesn’t care, but how sad is that?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I truly believe we are witnessing someone in the midst of a manic episode/breakdown. She’s completely lost it

Reactions: 20
The question is will she come back to the U.K. or fly to Europe as she said on her story?
Also does she have to quarantine from USA?

Reactions: 2
Thread Suggestion

Vals in Miami and trying her best, to love her Bob that makes her look like she works for NatWest .

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.