Sallie Axl #28 When your on Only Fans but you ride like your Nan tragedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait to see what scratty outfits she wears in Miami. Her Mexico clobber won’t do will it? Not very Miami vibes. She’s such a mess but I’m obsessed with the carnage 😂😂😂
Yep. Headscarf as a skirt and something fishnet is my bet. I did notice that the people she’s travelled with haven’t tagged her in anything on their Instagram stories LOL 🙈🙈🙈 (apart from one thing from the “dj” at the airport

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: Val and the bob are in the US, with a tit hanging out of her SHEIN dress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
screaming at her calling herself Val and getting a bleeping 50 year olds Barnet done

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think the phase of her trying to better herself was purely something to keep her busy while we were in lockdown. It was never about getting her kids back.

And I don’t even think she does have mental health issues. I think she’s one of those people that just like attention and any attention will do.

Reactions: 16
It’s the acting like she’s above everyone that really gets people, lying is her own problem because she makes herself look a twit when none of it happens.

But telling people they’re uneducated, untraveled, closed minded, unhappy, ugly... that should not be the words of someone who really believes they are on another level and who ‘rises above’.

She’s a vicious person with a nasty soul, so when she’s acting judgemental, high and mighty and telling the world they’re not allowed to judge, she can go duck herself (probably badly judging by her video)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
No, she’s just a narcissist. I have BPD and her traits are of a narcissist. She’s latched on to BPD as she thinks it fits her narrative and just throws it around as an excuse.
I would deffo say she’s histrionic personality, my old mate was same and it was exhausting!!

Reactions: 4
LONG time lurker. LONG time Axl “enthusist”

I feel I’m quite similar to Sal…LOVE a party…have 2 girls, similar ages….Also diagnosed with PTSD & BPD.
EVERY single day I struggle.
I love my girls more than life itself, however the battles I face daily with my BPD are bleeping hard and I would love nothing more than to duck my responsibilities off and party all day on the other side of the world, forgetting all of my problems and just giving in.

But guess what Val….we are Mummy’s!!

And no matter how hard it is, no matter how much we want to run away and pretend to be that fun party girl….we have to look after our babies.

So how dare you blame your BPD for how you treat those girls.
You CHOSE to let your BPD win. You chose not to keep fighting.
(sorry for the rant ladies but waking up to see her in another country and not trying to see her girls has driven me mad)

P.S….tit hair, tit clothes, tit dancing. tit person.
I don’t think she has BPD (I was diagnosed in my early 20s and like you struggle with it but I don’t let it win). She is just a narcissist, plain and simple.

Reactions: 13
Just catching up as been on hol , nowhere fancy just camping with kids . Just came on to say what a self absorbed prick she is, makes me so mad. Imagine her kids are watching all this, like she’s just fucked off and left them behind . She is a total sad act

Reactions: 7
It’s the acting like she’s above everyone that really gets people, lying is her own problem because she makes herself look a twit when none of it happens.

But telling people they’re uneducated, untraveled, closed minded, unhappy, ugly... that should not be the words of someone who really believes they are on another level and who ‘rises above’.

She’s a vicious person with a nasty soul, so when she’s acting judgemental, high and mighty and telling the world they’re not allowed to judge, she can go duck herself (probably badly judging by her video)
If you've hit the nail on the head here for me, she's a small rabid dog when she wants to be with an inferiority complex to match

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It was on a site called leaked models but you have to sign up to view it. They appear not to accept burner emails
Has anyone else had a problem with this site. I just went to look, clicked on a photo and my screen went black and the phone restarted. Its a new(ish) phone and never done this 😱

Big shite ride sallie her dancin makes me want to go back up inside my own hole

fuckin heeellll aaayyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I did giggle at her story when she eye fucks the mirror. It cuts out when a bloke says “you ready yet”

Ayyy ay eee ayyy
Shoulda known betterrrr

(A jim diamond song for those wondering if I’m having a stroke)
Showing your age there lass 🤣🤣

AYYYYYYY

Val tho. Reminds me of that woman in downstairs GBar who would shout less sniffin more pissin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry but I just can’t stay away from the Tragedy format.........
Tragedy-when you rock up to Miami like a NatWest granny 🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Genuine question but does anyone actually wear outfits similar to hers when they go out?

Asking as i am a boring fat old fart and haven’t been out or on holiday in a long time 🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.