Sallie Axl #28 When your on Only Fans but you ride like your Nan tragedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question but does anyone actually wear outfits similar to hers when they go out?

Asking as i am a boring fat old fart and haven’t been out or on holiday in a long time 🤣
I can’t say I have seen anyone. Plus there is no one else like that on those stories! She looks a right state. Who goes out in a bikini and trainers?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Genuine question but does anyone actually wear outfits similar to hers when they go out?

Asking as i am a boring fat old fart and haven’t been out or on holiday in a long time 🤣
Ive just turned the same age as her…wouldn’t be seen dead in that in the UK or on holiday 😂

Reactions: 13

I was thinking the same thing but must just be our sals ooh oops I mean vals uniform, Mexico, miami, the asda garage 🤣 outdoor snowy photoshoot even the car wash all featured the itsy bitsy crusty bikini 🤷‍♀️ haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly I have laughed all day at these comments I swear I’ve had tears 😂😂😂

anyone who feels sorry for her can duck off aswell. Bashing her? We’re pointing out facts hun. She’s a show. And she doesn’t feel sorry for you or her kids so don’t feel sorry for that woman. As you were.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She really is uncomfortable with her short natural hair isn’t she.....
It’s the acting like she’s above everyone that really gets people, lying is her own problem because she makes herself look a twit when none of it happens.

But telling people they’re uneducated, untraveled, closed minded, unhappy, ugly... that should not be the words of someone who really believes they are on another level and who ‘rises above’.

She’s a vicious person with a nasty soul, so when she’s acting judgemental, high and mighty and telling the world they’re not allowed to judge, she can go duck herself (probably badly judging by her video)
SPOT ONNNNN!!!!

Reactions: 6
If she has BPD why does she continually drink on medication
Surely if she has BPD she would be on some kind of medication to help? But knowing our Val she wouldn’t believe it works I doubt the constant come downs and session depression helps.
is she self diagnosed...

Reactions: 8
I think the phase of her trying to better herself was purely something to keep her busy while we were in lockdown. It was never about getting her kids back.

And I don’t even think she does have mental health issues. I think she’s one of those people that just like attention and any attention will do.
I agree, I dont think she has any of the MH issues she harps on about, it’s all an excuse for her to justify her actions, she’s an attention seeker of the highest form, any attention good or bad it doesn’t matter as long as something is revolving around them, they are the most dangerous people about. Ps that fuking hairdo looks like she belongs behind the counter at the local charity shop, she looks old, haggard and out of place, what a fuking scabby loser 🐀

Reactions: 11
Has anyone else had a problem with this site. I just went to look, clicked on a photo and my screen went black and the phone restarted. Its a new(ish) phone and never done this 😱
I keep having to log back in, when before it would just stay logged in .. well annoying

Reactions: 3
From memory she was on sertraline but took herself off them without medical advice this to my knowledge is mainly for anxiety and not BPD. She is an anti vaxer and didn't get S vaccinated, she doesn't trust a medically trained doctor/scientist but will happily snort something man made that's travelled up someone arse

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.