Sallie Axl #28 When your on Only Fans but you ride like your Nan tragedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stabby Sallie’s Wiki Link

• Sal is still in Mexico
  • She has given up on the poly life and fell in love with a holiday rep called Charly who is apparently the Spanish Ged
  • Charly is openly a swinger; Sal went through his phone and saw he was messaging other girls and lost her tit
  • She put up a poll trying to shame a gorgeous Spanish girl for getting with Charly and it backfired as no one gives a tit about some hoe from the Wirral
  • She did some chaotic lives where she was “worried” about people in Mexico who supported the girl from the poll
  • One of her videos from OF was leaked (not by tattlers) and showed a rather unenthusiastic Sal riding some fella who may or may not be James English
  • In a huge plot twist it would appear that she is a club rep too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Going to Lisbon with her daughter but hasn’t actually booked anywhere yet??? What? How does that even work? How has she got that past Social Care?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I can guarantee you a couple of days or the night before she is due to go away with her daughter something unexpected will happen that is completely out of her control so it can’t possibly be a big fat lie!
What a tit show

Reactions: 46
Well half term is over after this week so what is she doing taking them out of school or putting them all through the covid testing just for a weekend. Doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 15
I want to take my daughter to the city of Lisbon but I want Lisbon to be a drug fueled resort where I duck randoms. Oh and a beach where i can spread my arsecrack. Oh and I havent booked anything oh and my daughter can barely remember my name I've been gone so long. Any recommendations?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Loooool I’m going to Lisbon next week if mr ksr’s country gets put on the red list. See ya there Sal babe xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She knocks me bleeping sick you know begging on the Internet where to day her kids 4 days before she's actually meant to be taking them, absolute disgrace

She knocks me bleeping sick you know begging on the Internet where to day her kids 4 days before she's actually meant to be taking them, absolute disgrace
Ooh love the new thread name by the way 😁 haha👌

Reactions: 14
It was from a temporary email website, so it was a really random one. No unenthusiastic Sallie shag for me
I have a gmail account i use for lurking stuff, takes a few mins to sign up and off you go 👀

So she clearly only has access to one of her kids. Can’t say thats a big surprise 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
So her Mums obvs taking S, but she’s still not allowed to see / take N? Why would she go to Lisbon? And not the Algarve which is more “beachy” that’s the only place I know in Portugal so apologies if there are places like that in Lisbon. Also, if I hadn’t seen my child for that long, I’d have planned it to perfection to avoid any chance of anything preventing me from seeing her ! 4 days to go & nowhere booked? But she has her rat girl summer all planned out ........ Scum bag

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.