Sallie Axl #28 When your on Only Fans but you ride like your Nan tragedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cartels and Arab billionaires 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20210607-095256_Chrome.jpg

Val kidding on she's shagging her way through the seedy underworld of the sex industry like she's Raph Rowe on the worlds toughest prisons.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Wtf is that outfit val 🥴
Her makeup looks nice tho

She said her flight to Miami was £300, she’s staying with “friends” too so no accommodation fees

Billionaire tho 🤣 she could of made it slightly more believable and said millionaire

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m so glad in the days when clubs were my thing that no one had a camera unless it was a disposable or a 3.2 blurry digital.
a mate of mine once turned up to pre drinks in heels and we all laughed.... bring back the days when wearing flats for comfort and tying ya
Hair back so you didn’t sweat too much was a clubbing necessity not a trout pout and an iPhone to eye duck your self in whilst dancing
100%!! I used to go out in trainers, a pair of cut off shorts and a vest top. That was proper clubbing. She’s just trying to emulate the younger, prettier, richer girls around her and failing miserably.

Reactions: 6
She’s so concerned and consumed by what she looks like on the outside because I reckon she despises what she’s like on the inside.

It’s quite sad really, if she carries on she’ll be 6ft under soon.

She doesn’t give a tit about her kids, I honestly feel gutted for them :(

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t mind the outfit, it’s more like gym wear though. I mean it would look nice on my 18 year old

Reactions: 6
So she’s saying she’s going to put a video on of her being shagged by the cartel, but was too scared to post while she was still in mexico.
Either that’s a massive lie and it’s to drum up some anticipation for the content OR shes admitting to filming and posting sexual content of somebody without their consent. As why would you be frightened to post something if you had their permission? For someone who just cried over their own content being leaked, she seems to have no qualms in making money from others unaware she would be posting it online. Make it make sense Val, FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.