Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky

VIP Member
Her mate has the pointiest face i have ever seen
Have you ever seen Fern MUA’s chin? That is hella pointy too. It’s a thing called a tinkabelle look

Why has no one commented on the wall dancing yet 😂 when she’s gone out to a club in a SHEIN bikini with a hair cut that looks like she works in NatWest bank

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 89

Pansypotts

VIP Member
If messages are being sent its because people are trying to protect others from you as you're a vile subhuman. But the truth is they're probably avoiding you as you're actually tapped in the head.
What woman let alone a woman who is a mother of two little girls would do what she is doing. In the 3 weeks she has been there she has only been to Cozumel and then moved around hotels in Tulum, hardly cultural activities. Shes just waiting for the next set of tourists to arrive
As much as I think Sal is a full on prick I don’t think people should be messaging people she is with. I find that really weird. I would hope no one on here is doing that because I don’t think that’s right. I mean let’s have our say about her on here but let’s not be weirdos like her. What we say should stay on this forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Cagayu

VIP Member
I’ve lurked for a while and I disagree with everything she does and don’t feel sorry for her. But if somebody had written all of these things about me and picked apart every peice of my appearance I genuinely would have killed myself. I hope she doesn’t read this too much, I do worry reading these sometimes. There is no way I could survive these types of thrashings 🥺

I don’t think tattle is for you ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She is active on this site more than we are 🤣

Everything in the uk is “pretty dead” ????
You fucking weapon, your kids are in the uk 🙄😳

She’s disgusting.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 76

Tigger20

Chatty Member
Whilst I am on the Sallie Axl night watch, I can all confirm to you that....

....drugs are bad for you.

I do believe we should all declare the next twenty four hours as a “doesn’t she care about her kids”-free zone because we are deep into the 28th thread with solid evidence that she does not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
New title suggestion

‘flying to Miami instead of putting her kids to bed. Sals manky hair is need of a skin head.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

NB14

I wonder if that poor delivery guy is still driving around trying to find the address for the bunk beds....

• Haha
Reactions: 67

laughing

VIP Member
You lot need to stop drinking if you really believe she was ever going to meet her children in Portugal

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Sophlou8

We’ve seen her bum, she’s left tulum, her fanny is clammy, ditched her kids to go to Miami

• Haha
Reactions: 62