Sallie Axl #28 When your on Only Fans but you ride like your Nan tragedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really thought that vomit-inducing writhing video should make it’s way out the stories and on to the main grid 🤮
Sal - YOU ARE THE OPPOSITE OF SEXY

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve lurked for a while and I disagree with everything she does and don’t feel sorry for her. But if somebody had written all of these things about me and picked apart every peice of my appearance I genuinely would have killed myself. I hope she doesn’t read this too much, I do worry reading these sometimes. There is no way I could survive these types of thrashings 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve lurked for a while and I disagree with everything she does and don’t feel sorry for her. But if somebody had written all of these things about me and picked apart every peice of my appearance I genuinely would have killed myself. I hope she doesn’t read this too much, I do worry reading these sometimes. There is no way I could survive these types of thrashings 🥺

I don’t think tattle is for you ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I know everyone is slating her new hair cut but I actually quite like it! 😌 Don’t shoot me down! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It looks much better I agree

I left some other threads because I felt they were really OTT or driving me crazy, I just don’t read them. Sometimes I feel bad about what I say about Sal but then I remember she pimps out her burger nips and left her kids behind to take drugs and party on a public IG account

Reactions: 22
She really thought that vomit-inducing writhing video should make it’s way out the stories and on to the main grid 🤮
Sal - YOU ARE THE OPPOSITE OF SEXY

Oh I thought she had an itchy back and was scratching it, I did not realise she was trying to dance :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has extensions in she gets trashed she has extensions out she gets trashed...she is actually stating to post more natural poses she gets trashed for her natural shape then she poses she gets trashed for her poses...yes the lies don't help her at all she's admitted she's never having her kids back full time so what do you expect her to do sit at home feeling sorry for herself .....I'm not a fan of sal at all as some off you know her and her friend pushed me to my limits mental health wise...but still if I lost my kids think I'd have a mental breakdown and go off the rails and run away too

Reactions: 17
I’m sick of reading that people feel sorry for her, or excusing away her behaviour. You all need to remember she is a grade A narcissist, a bully and ultimately puts her own desires before her children. I don’t wish any harm on her but I certainly think she has to expect some criticism when she displays her lifestyle publicly.

Reactions: 39
Yeah I don’t think her losing her kids is an acceptable reason to continue to be a crappy horrible person, you’d bleeping change your ways

anyone she’s threatened by she’s vile too, if you’re ugly on the inside, you’re just as bad on the outside

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She has extensions in she gets trashed she has extensions out she gets trashed...she is actually stating to post more natural poses she gets trashed for her natural shape then she poses she gets trashed for her poses...yes the lies don't help her at all she's admitted she's never having her kids back full time so what do you expect her to do sit at home feeling sorry for herself .....I'm not a fan of sal at all as some off you know her and her friend pushed me to my limits mental health wise...but still if I lost my kids think I'd have a mental breakdown and go off the rails and run away too

She gets trashed because instead of trying to address her issues and get help, she flashes her arse crack on the internet, shags randoms with no protection and generally acts like a 19 year old. Her kids are 100% better off without her.

Reactions: 18
LONG time lurker. LONG time Axl “enthusist”

I feel I’m quite similar to Sal…LOVE a party…have 2 girls, similar ages….Also diagnosed with PTSD & BPD.
EVERY single day I struggle.
I love my girls more than life itself, however the battles I face daily with my BPD are bleeping hard and I would love nothing more than to duck my responsibilities off and party all day on the other side of the world, forgetting all of my problems and just giving in.

But guess what Val….we are Mummy’s!!

And no matter how hard it is, no matter how much we want to run away and pretend to be that fun party girl….we have to look after our babies.

So how dare you blame your BPD for how you treat those girls.
You CHOSE to let your BPD win. You chose not to keep fighting.
(sorry for the rant ladies but waking up to see her in another country and not trying to see her girls has driven me mad)

P.S….tit hair, tit clothes, tit dancing. tit person.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I see what you mean but re the kids, she didn't lose them down Tescos. It really takes some doing in the UK not have custody of your kids any more. Everything is fine to keep families together. Even mental illness isn't a barrier. The only sure fire way to really duck it up is the make clear you don't actually want them. Which is very sad- for the kids.

Reactions: 24
Have you ever seen Fern MUA’s chin? That is hella pointy too. It’s a thing called a tinkabelle look

Why has no one commented on the wall dancing yet 😂 when she’s gone out to a club in a SHEIN bikini with a hair cut that looks like she works in NatWest bank
NATWEST BANK HAHAHAHAHAHA DYING 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She lost her kids through her own doing though. I’m not a mum but if I’d lost kids it would make me wake up and I’d sort my tit out. Difference is Sal doesn’t want to sort her tit out clearly and she definitely doesn’t want those kids despite what she fakes on the lives. If she was bothered by her behaviour and what we say here she would change. Lord knows she can’t go a day without mentioning tattle on her live 😂

Reactions: 16
Valerie 🎶🎶🎶🎶

Did you have to go to jail?
Put your house out up for sale?
Did you get a good lawyer?
I hope you didn't catch a tan,
Hope you find the right man
Who'll fix it for you
Are you shopping anywhere?
Change the color of your hair
And are you busy?
Did you have to pay that fine
That you were dodging all the time?
Are you still dizzy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.