Sallie Axl #28 When your on Only Fans but you ride like your Nan tragedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that is G Eazy 😂

I am 40 and have older teenage kids, so I understand what it’s like to have kids young and you lose most of your 20’s. I have been to festivals and partied in my 20’s/30’s, but at no point did I latch on to randoms and follow them around to other countries, wear a bikini to a nightclub and let my hair get so matted I had to have it all cut off

Mums can have fun too, this is gross though.
34 is old enough to know better this is like watching someone on the worlds worst longest Hen Do

Reactions: 17
I've been fully entertained this morning 🙈
I don't tend to pipe up to much about Sal she goes on about her mental health to much and how these threads are bothering her. Then she gets her fanny and tits out on social media. The duck???

Did she lose her kids just because of the stab video with her ex, or was there other reasons?

Reactions: 10
Did she really say that? What was the context? That’s so sad for the girls. And s really.
She was crying at this point but she said she’s never getting custody of her kids back and that’s why she goes away, to forget, it was whilst she was on her live having a meltdown over Charly

We said all along that no one had told her she was getting them back, that was her EXPECTING that she would after putting an appeal against the SGO in. I said months back she’s getting bad advice and not really doing enough to show the appeal that the kids would be better off the SGO than on. SGO is not temporary - if she wants it to end this is at her own expense and instigation. I think either she gave up on an appeal or at a TAF meeting it was made clear nothing will change

I've been fully entertained this morning 🙈
I don't tend to pipe up to much about Sal she goes on about her mental health to much and how these threads are bothering her. Then she gets her fanny and tits out on social media. The duck???

Did she lose her kids just because of the stab video with her ex, or was there other reasons?
The video initiated SS involvement. No one knows what they actually found because she hasn’t gone into detail but it’s likely that it followed a chain of events where she was evaluated and wasn’t stable, using drugs and constantly making bad choices - she wasn’t meant to be in a relationship with Ged but I believe they did get back together. It could be that the kids went to her mum temporarily while she was meant to be getting help but she went out drinking and partying instead and ruined her own chances. She refuses help for her mental health

Reactions: 12
Thing must be much much worse than what we can see then.
I also get all her saying way back before the video that she’s had ss involvement prior to that. I’m sure of it.

parents can make huge strides following an sgo being granted and can have overnights or a shared care arrangement anything is possible abs it gives the parent longer that the 6 months in proceedings.
However an application can be made to block any further appeals to stop children being constantly in proceedings it’s called a 91b or something like that I can’t remember.

Miami is such a scatty place. The clubs literally stay open 24/7 the cocaine is amazing (don’t judge it was when I was party animal in my 20s I am a good girl now 😂) and you can buy it for pennies too. Why does she go to all these proper druggy places when she’s supposedly trying to sort her life out to get her children back 🤯

Reactions: 20
95EACB7C-2B88-4261-A47A-C2A00D370911.jpeg

duck me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She looks like Mel B off Bo Selecta
What’s she bleeping look like at all 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
I used to come on here and read some comments and think to myself she was genuinely trying to change and that maybe some people where being harsh maybe but the last few weeks I have totally changed my mind with her behaviour and how she portrays herself ..in her head she honestly believes people on here are bullying her and trolling her when all people are doing are speaking the truth to her!! She's a drug addict she needs serious help and rehabilitation before them girls are allowed anywhere near her..I had thought she wanted to change and better herself for her girls when clearly her partying comes first..and I can now see what everyone else has been saying is true! I can only hope her girls are being looked after by her mum properly and for their own sakes they have as little interaction with sallie until she's clean and worked on her own mental health issues

Reactions: 25
As much as Sal’s mum is an enabling knob, I think the kids are well looked after. Also N has her dad in her life and he is apparently decent

Reactions: 14
She only likes being out of the uk so much because she’s away from hot kids and any reminders that she is mum
She shouldn’t have ever had them she’s a bleeping selfish head

Reactions: 19
I think we are going to see a lot more of Sal Valentina getting fucked up from now on. This is her true self - a druggy party bleep. The working out and poached egg tutorials in the Wakey bed sit were an act - she tried her best to be someone else but she always reverts back to this way of life. She’s going to be a full on crackhead before this year is out and I’m here for it 🤣

Reactions: 30
Shes really dancing on her own in the stories from a few hours ago 🤣 nobody wants to dance with our Sal

Reactions: 9
This is proof she has clip on teeth. Because vaneers do not go on the back of your teeth. And a dentist will only crown broken teeth. So these are ones are stuck on and her manky teeth are underneath with a load of drugs and plaque bet her breath stinks
I think if you get them done in turkey they will do the whole mouth 😣

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice the comment on the dancing videos “ I will never be the old me” or something similar... 🤯😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.