Sallie Axl #28 When your on Only Fans but you ride like your Nan tragedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is acting appropriately to your age and there is saying “as an older lady” about a 34 year old!!
nobody should be acting the way she is in this morning’s stories
She is a 34 year old mother of two she is too old to be acting the way she is

Reactions: 20
It’s sad isn’t it, her whole life is a massive front for her insecurities and her loneliness, she doesn’t mind bleeping off half way across the world because she can’t hold any real connections with anyone. She obviously feels she’s been done wrong in the UK, nothing to do with her poor life choices.

Anyway, she needs to get rid of the sunglasses she looks like Ozzy Osbourne and Liam Gallagher’s love child.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OK OK let's put this into context here. If she had custody of her two kids and then gone away with her friends to let her hair down for a few days and acted like this then fair play, no one would comment.
But the diff is she doesn't have them and this is the way she has acted most of the time even when she did have them. She doesn't give two fucks

Reactions: 25
Oh my god the sexy vaping! The rubbing against people who pretend not to notice! The bikini with a nylon granny blouse! HERE FOR THIS!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OK OK let's put this into context here. If she had custody of her two kids and then gone away with her friends to let her hair down for a few days and acted like this then fair play, no one would comment.
But the diff is she doesn't have them and this is the way she has acted most of the time even when she did have them. She doesn't give two fucks
Agreed! 🙌🏻

Its all about her priorities

Reactions: 5
G Eazy is miming, which is absolutely ridiculous

I am 40 and I don’t mind the ageist comments - she is TOO OLD to behave like this 😂
Thats exactly why I thought it was some D-rate rap artist - clearly miming.

Reactions: 4
bleeping state of her hair and tit, she looks like the crack head who sits outside my local Asda's everyday. Her hair looks greasy already 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Why the duck would anyone want to film with her. I bet her body leaves a trail like a slug wherever it wriggles to....she makes me HEAVE!🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌

I bet she's trying to pass herself off as some mysterious Hispanic woman 😂😂😂😂🤮
I'd piss myself if the Americans read tattle
I'm om a thread which has mainly Americans? Shall I give them a nudge? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My theory is that either before going to Mexico or during she got some bad news that she’ll never get the girls back permanently and that she will only be allowed a few over night stays. I think this has sent her over the edge and gone completely off the rails. Instead of coming home to face the music and put some serious effort in to see her kids and be consistent she’s decided to duck if all up for herself good and proper.
She actually said that during one of her lives in Mexico, I posted about it at the time. Someone asked about her kids and she said something like “I’ll never have custody of my kids again, I know that” and said that’s why she runs away - to forget.

Reactions: 4
I'm a couple of years younger than her and I still love going out. Difference is I don't have 2 kids that have been removed from my care. I have none. I'll go out and enjoy myself and go on my 4/5 holidays a year (well not now because I actually follow the rules and haven't been away since last march) if I had kids that would change of course! It makes her seem older because we know she's a mum of 2.

Reactions: 18
Have you ever seen Fern MUA’s chin? That is hella pointy too. It’s a thing called a tinkabelle look

Why has no one commented on the wall dancing yet 😂 when she’s gone out to a club in a SHEIN bikini with a hair cut that looks like she works in NatWest bank
I came on to comment on the wooden wall dance, so awkward. Oh and the constant Natwest hair touching and flicking 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I was a teenager there was this slightly older (early 20s) bloke that would always turn up at the club and act like everyone's best mate, following people about etc, we gave him the nickname "Alright Lads" because you would hear that and turn around and there he was. She reminds me of him haha, lurking about and latching on if you accidentally make eye contact.

This was in the 90s and she has that sort of 90s vibe to her as well. So from henceforth my new nickname for her is Alright Lads!
Didn't someone come on here once and tell us about how she tried to latch on to her and her husband on a night out in Liverpool? Couldn't get rid of her so she latched on to two lads lol

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’ve just got on to the Valentina Rose thing - why’s she done that, does it mean something?? 🤔

Reactions: 3
She actually said that during one of her lives in Mexico, I posted about it at the time. Someone asked about her kids and she said something like “I’ll never have custody of my kids again, I know that” and said that’s why she runs away - to forget.
Did she really say that? What was the context? That’s so sad for the girls. And s really.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.