Sallie Axl #28 When your on Only Fans but you ride like your Nan tragedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory is that either before going to Mexico or during she got some bad news that she’ll never get the girls back permanently and that she will only be allowed a few over night stays. I think this has sent her over the edge and gone completely off the rails. Instead of coming home to face the music and put some serious effort in to see her kids and be consistent she’s decided to duck if all up for herself good and proper.
My theory is that either before going to Mexico or during she got some bad news that she’ll never get the girls back permanently and that she will only be allowed a few over night stays. I think this has sent her over the edge and gone completely off the rails. Instead of coming home to face the music and put some serious effort in to see her kids and be consistent she’s decided to duck if all up for herself good and proper.
You've hit the nail on the head I think

Reactions: 6
She does stand out wearing a bikini in that club. I couldn’t spot anyone else dressed for the beach. 🕵🏼

Reactions: 16
If she has just got bad news about the kids and going off the rails now… then explain Dubai 🙃 and all the things before.

It’s getting boring now seeing people again and again try to explain away her behaviour like it’s due to her having her kids removed.
She had her kids removed due to her dog tit behaviour. 🤯 she has never cared.

As bad as her mum 🤣

Reactions: 31
If she has just got bad news about the kids and going off the rails now… then explain Dubai 🙃 and all the things before.

It’s getting boring now seeing people again and again try to explain away her behaviour like it’s due to her having her kids removed.

As bad as her mum 🤣
🙌🏻THIS🙌🏻

Reactions: 11

As bad as her mum 🤣
Mate I’m not explaining away her behaviour at all!!!! She’s a fuckin mess we all know that but Dubai wasn’t even that bad, she had one wild night and got all her stuff taken off her by Arfans which was brilliant. But Mexico has been on another LEVEL!!! She hadn’t washed her hair for about 4 weeks and had been drugged up the whole time. She also admitted on a live (for the first time) that she wasn’t getting the kids back

Reactions: 22
Is Sallie axl okay, I am howling with off her stories🤣 she’s an absolute Show!! What is with that chewy in her gob trying to act all sexy she looks absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
She will try get in with G Eazy now
EIYYYYYYY BEST MATES @GEAZY AS BREATHED THE SAME AIR AS HIM

• Haha
Reactions: 10
G Eazy is miming, which is absolutely ridiculous

I am 40 and I don’t mind the ageist comments - she is TOO OLD to behave like this 😂

Reactions: 23
G Eazy is miming, which is absolutely ridiculous

I am 40 and I don’t mind the ageist comments - she is TOO OLD to behave like this 😂
There is acting appropriately to your age and there is saying “as an older lady” about a 34 year old!!
nobody should be acting the way she is in this morning’s stories

Reactions: 19
There is acting appropriately to your age and there is saying “as an older lady” about a 34 year old!!
nobody should be acting the way she is in this morning’s stories
In the context I see why people make these comments, 34 is not old but it is too old to spend your life on a 24/7 college kid spring break

I was like this at 17-18, thought we were mad cool party animals

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.