Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I know it’s not her decision anymore but just what if she was defending herself and her children from a volatile situation in the first instance. I recognise she has to do better now to get her kids back etc but sometimes you can be that scarred by someone’s actions that things aren’t that simple. IMO since she’s been back from Dubai she seems like a different person and seems like she’s trying to ‘be better’ so hey ho I hope she continues on the right path for her kids sake.
Bollocks, she pretends for the gram she wants to be better. She’s controlling the narrative isn’t she?

The people who know her and have Followed her for too long understand why I smell bull tit

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really hope she’s telling the truth about the podcast because it will be a good listen and hopefuly do her soul good to get it all out ! Although I have a feeling she will hold things back not say half she’s said she will, and sugar coat it, she goes on about dv all the time and what her ex put her through etc but then screaming from the roof tops he’s her gerrard ! Sort it out girl

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really hope she’s telling the truth about the podcast because it will be a good listen and hopefuly do her soul good to get it all out ! Although I have a feeling she will hold things back not say half she’s said she will, and sugar coat it, she goes on about dv all the time and what her ex put her through etc but then screaming from the roof tops he’s her gerrard ! Sort it out girl
I don’t understand how she dares even mention the book or the DV after her performance in Dubai 16 nights ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Shes self absorbed everything has to be about her every bleeping time

Reactions: 9
The issue is with a podcast it will be her narrative. Which means she will talk about how she has been wronged by everyone.
I don’t think it will do her any good.

she needs to get off the drugs and drink. Sober up and take responsibility for her life.

I’m sure bad things have happend to her but she needs to get sober to the fact that some of the tit is from what she has caused for herself .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All this ‘new me’ bollocks will only last another week or so then she will be back getting her minge out for $5 and putting gear on her Frosties in the morning. Won’t last. Never does.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The worst part is if she does this podcast she’s really gonna believe she’s a Fucken celebrity!!!! Jesus Christ!!! It’s never ending
Can someone please sort her out !!! Before it gets any worse 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️Her mates are complete arseholes ..hey arnt they having a word with her ??? !! A can only imagine the giggles they have about our Sallie and her tit show of a life when she’s not with them !!

Reactions: 6
In some abusive relationships your brain becomes addicted to the highs and lows. My ex used to hit me, spit on me, steal from me and cheat on me but I felt like he was a prize I had to keep and would be devastated every time he even looked at someone else and would always want him to come back when he left.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In some abusive relationships your brain becomes addicted to the highs and lows. My ex used to hit me, spit on me, steal from me and cheat on me but I felt like he was a prize I had to keep and would be devastated every time he even looked at someone else and would always want him to come back when he left.
The only thing she’s addicted to is herself unfortunately

Reactions: 5
I believe this. This is the cycle of DV. I’m sorry you went through this.

Reactions: 9
If she did a podcast, I would bleeping love it if she asked a tattle person to come on it to ask why we speak about her, let it be a genuine q&a and put our side across but no. She would want everything on her terms, hold no accountability, make it look like we are the predators.

She needs to be real, and maybe if she did that we would have a less of a negative opinion of her. But that will never happen.

Reactions: 14
If she did a podcast, I would bleeping love it if she asked a tattle person to come on it to ask why we speak about her, let it be a genuine q&a and put our side across but no. She would want everything on her terms, hold no accountability, make it look like we are the predators.

She needs to be real, and maybe if she did that we would have a less of a negative opinion of her. But that will never happen.
Exactly this! Sometimes I do feel myself feeling sorry for her but then I snap back to reality and realise she does absolutely nothing to help herself. Yes she’s been dealt some pretty crappy cards in life, but haven’t we all? People out there a lot worse off than she is and they aren’t as bad as Sallie. I’ve followed her years and this is one of the phases she goes through and his went through so many times, it’ll not last. And this podcast it’ll all be on her terms 100%, even when she does a Q&A she just skips the questions people wanna know. She’s hardly going to go on and say “yea I sleep with men for money, I don’t have custody of my kids” yada yada, she might touch on the custody subject and G briefly but wouldn’t hold my breath on her being 110% honest, she wouldn’t know what honesty was if it jumped up and hit her in her small eye!

When she can't control the situation it seems she runs away from it kids/friends/family/ fellas .....and that's exactly why she hates tattle, can't control it, can't run away from it because shes obsessed with herself (reading it daily). Finally something/somebody is holding her accountable for her actions and she doesn't like it. Feel so sorry for her mum, seems like a normal person having to deal with this tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve done my share of gear in the past and I’d confidently say that she’s been bashing it in solidly for the past 2-3 days. The massive high and lows, inability to sleep, the rambling on the lives, the jerky body movements.

I watched a live the other night and she did seem fairly sincere regarding some things, then totally narcissistic about others.

She obviously can’t talk about her situation with the kids due to court orders so constantly dragging her over the coals about the kids is a bit tiresome and unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s really manic at the moment. It will come crashing down soon.
As someone with bipolar II, you are spot on. This is absolutely what happened when I wasn’t properly treated. Would swing from being erratic, to spiritual, with insomnia.....it’s mania. I hope she is okay because it’s during these periods that people become at risk.

In Oz, gear is meth. What does gear mean in the UK?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly this! Sometimes I do feel myself feeling sorry for her but then I snap back to reality and realise she does absolutely nothing to help herself. Yes she’s been dealt some pretty crappy cards in life, but haven’t we all? People out there a lot worse off than she is and they aren’t as bad as Sallie. I’ve followed her years and this is one of the phases she goes through and his went through so many times, it’ll not last. And this podcast it’ll all be on her terms 100%, even when she does a Q&A she just skips the questions people wanna know. She’s hardly going to go on and say “yea I sleep with men for money, I don’t have custody of my kids” yada yada, she might touch on the custody subject and G briefly but wouldn’t hold my breath on her being 110% honest, she wouldn’t know what honesty was if it jumped up and hit her in her small eye!
And maybe we could find out who Dane is!

Reactions: 3
As someone with bipolar II, you are spot on. This is absolutely what happened when I wasn’t properly treated. Would swing from being erratic, to spiritual, with insomnia.....it’s mania. I hope she is okay because it’s during these periods that people become at risk.

Gear is cocaine

She said on her live yesterday that she doesn’t have bipolar and she’s been tested for it but has a multiple personality disorder which we witness daily. You never know what you’re going to get. And as for the gear I would say she’s on coke the way she behaves and the constant sniffing she does. She’s plainly got a terrible drug problem that’s out of control and probably has been for a long long time. Oh the video where she tried to stab Gerrard she was out of her tree! She needs rehab but she isn’t going to go there, she’s the only person that can help herself and she has to want to get clean. My friend lost her two kids due to drugs and she had been through some truly awful time’s and yet still after losing the kids she continued to take them. And you can offer all the help advise and assistance in the world but you won’t get anywhere until they are ready to help themselves. It’s a shame you can see that she really does miss them but unfortunately it’s not enough for her to finally turn her life around. She probably thinks she’s made such a mess and doesn’t even know where to begin to put it all back together again. Tragic!

Reactions: 8
Got nothing to do with suicide being mentioned why I’ve changed my opinion. I just feel like she’s trying to be better than she was initially being. Stephen bear mentions suicide almost daily and I still think he’s a twit!
What frustrates me about these idiots throwing suicide around all the time is that they’re 99% NOT going to do it. The people who are genuinely struggling and planning to do it go unnoticed because they’re not banging on about it and friends & family don’t see any signs until its too late.

Sally if you’re comfortable enough to talk about your MH and how you’re feeling on a social media platform full of strangers, you should feel comfortable to go seek professional help. We ALL want you to get help. But you don’t want to.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.