Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What frustrates me about these idiots throwing suicide around all the time is that they’re 99% NOT going to do it. The people who are genuinely struggling and planning to do it go unnoticed because they’re not banging on about it and friends & family don’t see any signs until its too late.

Sally if you’re comfortable enough to talk about your MH and how you’re feeling on a social media platform full of strangers, you should feel comfortable to go seek professional help. We ALL want you to get help. But you don’t want to.
To be fair to her she didn’t say that she was going to commit suicide. She did talk about suicide but she never once said she was going to do anything bad to herself. If you are in the public eye as she is with her ‘job’ as an Instagram influencer then unfortunately you leave yourself wide open to discussion and opinion be that good or bad 🤷🏼‍♀️ Somebody asked her yesterday why she doesn’t just come off social media and she said she can’t as it’s where she makes her money from (which is aside from the face she needs the constant attention as it validates her life).

Reactions: 8
I don't understand what she is "influencing" people to buy/do. She has no brand affiliations, she doesn't do you tube, she isn't known for anything like Mrs Hinch/a mummy blogger/interiors. She just advertises her only fans, or shouts out for anyone to advertise on her page. Surely it can't bring in that much cash.

Reactions: 12
Once children are settled in a 'home' it is difficult to 'get them back'. No matter how she tries. I think this adds to her spirals and despair. SS are not as 'pro mum' as people think these days.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
How exactly are these people affording it? It costs a bomb. Certainly enough money to have a whole bowl of it to plough through for a couple of nights in a row.
I’m not sure. I watched a Stacey Dooley documentary on it and I can’t believe how it is processed. Even if I wanted to try it, I couldn’t shake that image of all those chemicals on some tarp in the jungle somewhere

Let alone the fact that it’s most likely got into this country up someone’s ass 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't understand what she is "influencing" people to buy/do. She has no brand affiliations, she doesn't do you tube, she isn't known for anything like Mrs Hinch/a mummy blogger/interiors. She just advertises her only fans, or shouts out for anyone to advertise on her page. Surely it can't bring in that much cash.
I agree but it seems it’s her only way of earning any income at all even if it’s a small amount from the businesses that she does advertise and it’s a platform from which to try and encourage people to sign up for only fans. Is there a way to tell how many people she has signed up?

Last edited:
She really is hysterically thick, 😂
Corona just means crown (in all variations of spanish)
From the Latin word coronam,
Saving lives sallie 😂 dont know about suicide but shes going to give herself heart failure going the gym that off her cake 🤯
Although I must say I'm so excited to watch the come down 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I honestly don’t want anyone to harm themselves

But when they are doing drugs and alcohol and not taking medication or in any therapy, surrounding herself with idiots who don’t give a tit about her and cutting off people who do when she doesn’t like what she hears, unfortunately those choices are exacerbating feeling depressed and low. She’s not helping herself. CF clearly had MH issues she wasn’t well at times but putting on an image front, there was a lot of talk of drug use and sadly despite really enjoying her on love island, I think she was too fragile for a life in the public eye.

whilst it’s not ok to be directly cruel to people, having an opinion on people’s behaviour is part of how society shapes itself. We all have our own morals and behaviour standards and when someone steps outside of those, society rejects them. We have laws and police but we also have standards of society we adhere to - crime is legally wrong, it’s also morally wrong. The law punishes the criminal and so does society - they must prove they have reformed before being accepted back in. Stabbing someone or hitting them over the head with a heavy object is never going to be acceptable. So you need to reform yourself to fit back into society.

If we move to a society which these influencers are trying to shape of ‘being kind’ aka only saying nice things, this will harm the integral fabric of society. Expecting no comments, no criticism, no opinions on anything they do in public does not sit right with most of society and we backlash. If we allow our freedom of speech an opinion to be squashed to allow people to behave morally reprehensibly, to lie, to hurt others, to behave as they like with no come back we will destroy the society we have evolved into. It’s a lot deeper in the realms of sociology but we NEED people to adhere to societies rules or you would have millions of people doing their own thing and society would be chaotic. COVID is a great example. Most of the population complied with the rules because they understood them and knew they had a part to play as part of their community. When you get people who don’t comply, it causes chaos.

A chaotic person like Sal cannot understand how she benefits from society having any rules and wants to abolish them. If she did achieve that then, Sal love you would be fucked. We all would. By demanding people have no opinion ever, doing as you please, it’s driven people to become more angry and resentful towards you. Flying off to have non essential surgeries and partying during lockdown when 99% of us are working hard towards keeping others safe is selfish behaviour. We can’t stop you doing it, but we can have an opinion on it. Ruining your face with surgery is your choice, but we can have an opinion on what you put out in public for us to see, after all you are earning money from your public profile, you aren’t putting it online for charity.

On top of that people are making her feel ashamed of her behaviour and that’s what’s making her so angry. I think she’s super sensitive to anything that threatens the image she has of herself. Some people are like tough old boots (Katie price 😂) and some people can’t handle anything that isn’t going their own way or not in their control.
Absolutely love this comment. So true 👏🏻

Reactions: 3
Omg these are so dated...2015 primark specials....
maybe they were for her Dubai adventure and she is living out of her suitcase...

Edit: also how dumb to be lifting weights with sandals on 😂 hope she dont have butter fingers.
Just fuckin legged it over to say why is she in bleeping sandals and socks lifting weights

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s she got on her feet? 🤣
How can her mind be more focused if her priority while working out is to get action shots for insta posts?

How can you be clearing your head if you’re on your same old bullshit. Have a day off Sal, for fucks sake. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
I’m so surprised the gym lets her lift weights with open toed shoes on 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.