Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In West Yorkshire you have to have a ticket before boarding, or you can get a ‘promise to pay’ slip from the machine if you’re wanting to pay cash rather than card and then you can get a ticket on board. Although to be fair to her she’s only just moved her so probably doesn’t know that.

Can anyone remember when she was ‘designing’ a kids furniture brand? She went to China to a trade show and everything.
Stop ✋ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nah I have heard it all now, she gave up her car to go to dubai for two weeks, honestly cba with her lies 😂
Next time me and the husband go majorca i’m putting the car on autotrader x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Becasue she is shadowbanned her likes and engagement will stop and so will er storie views I still see use sayin her 100k followers will see no here 5k followers will see I don’t know whether there fake followers but either way they aren’t seeing her stories or post so it doesn’t matter she’s such a liar 45k story views I know people will more followers than her an actually get legit 25k views honestly someone ask her to screenshot her story views she’ll get if she’s lucky 1k views I promise u all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watched part of the live and a few things were mention

Podcast has been put off to the new year now as she wants a certain guest (it’s going to be amazing apparently)

Changed her flight to Dubai for next year (January or February) even though she says the place is not ‘her’ and it’s bad for her mental health

Spending Christmas with her mum and girls

still hung up on Becca sharing a bed with her Ex

Her previous underwear line she was creating has been delayed due to COVID but she is still designing it

Going to sheesh in Essex today
I live right near sheesh We are in tier 3 , so she must be picking up a takeaway and eating it in the car !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think she went to Liverpool

To see her giiirrrrrllllls.

Not kids, her mates

Reactions: 7
New thread title

Sallie Axl #15 she's trying to say she's changed but we have got her sussed

• Sad
Who’s has pelmets these days 😳 they was out in the 80s/90s.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.