Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I had a lecture moment 😂

I am being driven mad by the be kind moment to be honest. It’s being used for the wrong purposes. It’s being used as a weapon by influencers who just want to earn more money, party and stop commenting on their unacceptable behaviour.

To name a few who do this: promoting mixing cleaning chemicals up, outright lies, filtering all their photos to look unrecognisable, flogging scams, breaking the law, breaking COVID rules, mistreating pets/loved ones, being wasteful, being a twit to fans, not following ASA rules and misleading fans. All the things we come on here commenting on about influencers.

I’m being kind by helping people not catch COVID. I’m being kind to my children. I’m kind to my family. I am not obliged to be kind to or about someone who is being a knob
Be kind = be quiet more like

Those horrific lips and the red bulbous nose 😂😂 looks like she’s been in a fight.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Show us ya kids uniforms sal?
Lying little trollop, acting like mum of the year cause you bought a uniform ( which I bet ya never) we buy our kids uniforms each term too, it's a normal bleeping parent thing to do, you dont deserve an award. Your poor mum does as shes the one who wakes up every morning to put the uniform ON THE KIDS. Your a bleeping disgrace.

Reactions: 18
JadeJade I have a new found love for you 😂😂
In some abusive relationships your brain becomes addicted to the highs and lows. My ex used to hit me, spit on me, steal from me and cheat on me but I felt like he was a prize I had to keep and would be devastated every time he even looked at someone else and would always want him to come back when he left.
Exactly the same for me I’m still going through it now 5 years on! He’s the most vile abusive manipulating man iv ever come across.. treats me like tit no respect and fucks off for week at a time, I know I’m better off without but it literally is like a drug, it’s an actual thing, your brain releases the same endorphins in an abusive relationship/breakup as it does coming off drugs! You NEED the high even tho you know it’s no good for you. I can sympathise with her on ‘some’ things but she is the ultimate narcissist! How she had the nerve to write a book about narcissism is beyond me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does a 30 something year old woman need people to tell her what to do with her hair? Is she not capable of finding a style and colour that she likes and having it done? Can’t see any hairdressers offering her freebies at the min so she must need to up her game,

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly the same for me I’m still going through it now 5 years on! He’s the most vile abusive manipulating man iv ever come across.. treats me like tit no respect and fucks off for week at a time, I know I’m better off without but it literally is like a drug, it’s an actual thing, your brain releases the same endorphins in an abusive relationship/breakup as it does coming off drugs! You NEED the high even tho you know it’s no good for you. I can sympathise with her on ‘some’ things but she is the ultimate narcissist! How she had the nerve to write a book about narcissism is beyond me.
He walked out 2 months ago to be with a replacement and i still jump whenever I hear someone in the close thinking he’s decided he wants us again. Embarrassing but maybe the longer he stays away the easier it will get.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He walked out 2 months ago to be with a replacement and i still jump whenever I hear someone in the close thinking he’s decided he wants us again. Embarrassing but maybe the longer he stays away the easier it will get.
It will get easier, it just might not be quick. I don’t want to patronise, just speaking from my own experience. Wishing you strength and happiness x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wish my eyelashes were all I had to be “stressed” about. Bleating on about her state of mind, taking vitamins, working out, not having tv on.... blah blah blah.... but she’s not been off Instagram!

Reactions: 18
Am the same , divorced my abusive husband and 3 years on abs i Jump at the slightest thing I don’t rush social situations, I think am to blame for everything with severe ptsd , Sallie doesn’t show many signs to me tbh she shows massive signs of the aggressor and narsasist

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.