Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been on the live for 2 minutes. This is the first one I have managed to see as usually she only does them off her head at 2am but she must have started early today.

Her sniffing is making me gag.

Also apparently she is so tired she can’t keep her eyes open in the day. No hun that’s the fox eye surgery which no vitamins will fix.

Reactions: 6
She is advocating for mental health which is all well and good but how about bettering yourself so you can have access to your children.

imagine how much their mental health is being affected by her antics! She has a crap mum apparently and she is being a crap mum. How about breaking the cycle.

She is applying lipgloss by the minute. Probably because her lips are so dry as she can’t close them properly.

Oh and she feels younger than she did when she was with her ex because she was staying in, cooking and cleaning.
1) were you really, I hate to see the standard of the grub she serves up and 2) you’re a mother of 2 for duck sake I’m not against going out when your a mum but disowning your kids, come on.

Reactions: 9
Unpopular opinion but the last few nights on her live I’ve actually felt for her 😳 she seems like such a lost soul 😭 you can tell when anyone mentions her kids she can’t bare to speak about it 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She is prob talking about her dad when she talks about her childhood as I’ve only seen her say nice things about her mum

I don’t think she’s coked up though

Reactions: 4
She is prob talking about her dad when she talks about her childhood as I’ve only seen her say nice things about her mum

I don’t think she’s coked up though
she didn’t looked coked up to me either looked quite sober tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She has definitely slagged of her mum and her upbringing in the past. It has been mentioned on one of the many threads on here.

I would make sweeping generalisation and say we all feel for her in a way and definitely her kids but I am sure she was told before they were taken what she had to do to keep them and afterwards she would have been told the steps she has to take to get them back. There is only so much other people can do and then it is down to the individual. She said herself she felt old when she was cooking meals and cleaning up after her ex. Yes he may have been abusive but part of having a family is doing the ‘boring’ stuff.

She also did her lipgloss every minute. Amended her hair numerous times and was sniffing like someone has placed freshly baked caked in front of her which sadly her kids probably have never smelled. There is not a chance in hell she was sober on that live but I can’t wait for her podcast to appear on Spotify 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion but the last few nights on her live I’ve actually felt for her 😳 she seems like such a lost soul 😭 you can tell when anyone mentions her kids she can’t bare to speak about it 😔
I felt the same
I think because she spoke openly about not having her girls, It’s really sad
She is irresponsible though and needs to sort her tit out

• Sad
Yes I totally agree i always feel sorry for her on lives she looks so lost so and lonely and it’s not nice to watch. She’s made terrible choices and judgements and at least she’s now admitting that. It’s sad because she’s never going to be able to truly turn her life around whilst she’s still taking drugs and drinking. She’s like a bloody car crash though and addictive to watch 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I felt the same
I think because she spoke openly about not having her girls, It’s really sad
She is irresponsible though and needs to sort her tit out
Oh yeah I totally agree but I mean
No one knows the full situation and can you imagine if he was that aggressive 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe she had to defend herself and her children. I’m not saying he was, obviously I don’t know but what I will say is if any man was aggressive to me or my kids I would do anything necessary to protect us!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes I totally agree i always feel sorry for her on lives she looks so lost so and lonely and it’s not nice to watch. She’s made terrible choices and judgements and at least she’s now admitting that. It’s sad because she’s never going to be able to truly turn her life around whilst she’s still taking drugs and drinking. She’s like a bloody car crash though and addictive to watch 🤦🏼‍♀️
I can guarantee she would have been offered so much support and so many chances before they took her children as contrary to popular belief it is not an easy process. She just doesn’t give a duck. We could all go on live and spin a narrative but come on the book needs to stop somewhere.

Oh yeah I totally agree but I mean
No one knows the full situation and can you imagine if he was that aggressive 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe she had to defend herself and her children. I’m not saying he was, obviously I don’t know but what I will say is if any man was aggressive to me or my kids I would do anything necessary to protect us!
There are plenty of options and support available if he was abusing her. Social services and the likes would have given her many chances and opportunities to leave and set out a support plan to ensure all of their safety.

She is still going on about him now. That is not normal behaviour of a woman who is free of an abuser.

• Heart
I can guarantee she would have been offered so much support and so many chances before they took her children as contrary to popular belief it is not an easy process. She just doesn’t give a duck. We could all go on live and spin a narrative but come on the book needs to stop somewhere.
Definitely!
She must of disregarded her children’s safety a lot for this to happen

The fact she is still in contact or even just reachable and bothered by the man who she says herself abused her is a major point of why she’s not got her kids
Even if he was really aggressive which he was for all we know the fact she can’t leave him for her children is more than enough to not deserve them in

• Heart
Reactions: 7

There are plenty of options and support available if he was abusing her. Social services and the likes would have given her many chances and opportunities to leave and set out a support plan to ensure all of their safety.

She is still going on about him now. That is not normal behaviour of a woman who is free of an abuser.
Sorry but abuse in a relationship isn’t that simple. We’d all like to think it is and think if it was to happen to us we’d instantly leave, however it’s far more complex than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry but abuse in a relationship isn’t that simple. We’d all like to think it is and think if it was to happen to us we’d instantly leave, however it’s far more complex than that.
Of course it is complex but she is out of that now.

What steps is she taking to get her kids back? None it seems, she is bleeping round all over the country and beyond getting herself butchered.
Those kids need stability that it seems neither parent can offer.

• Heart
Y
Of course it is complex but she is out of that now.

What steps is she taking to get her kids back? None it seems, she is bleeping round all over the country and beyond getting herself butchered.
Those kids need stability that it seems neither parent can offer.
I get what you’re saying but how do any of us on here know exactly what she’s doing to see her kids? There may be court orders, she’s not exactly gonna post them for the world to see is she. Maybe she’s just earning as much money as she can before she eventually gets her girls back for all we know 🤷🏻‍♀️

This is the issue, she’s been told what she has to do - she will have been told clearly. Now I think she’s in a situation where she has lost it all so looking back at Gerard is her last option. I’ve been there too, it’s so tit. Someone drives your to lose your mind then they reject you, it’s horrible! But then I knew I had to move forward and put my kids first. With her mum there doing it all, she gets the best of both worlds in a lot of ways, she’s free from the burden but she’s lonely enough she wants G back. Sals pattern of self destruct makes me feel bad for her but also drives me mad. And that will be why she doesn’t have them. She can’t show she’s stable

Y

I get what you’re saying but how do any of us on here know exactly what she’s doing to see her kids? There may be court orders, she’s not exactly gonna post them for the world to see is she. Maybe she’s just earning as much money as she can before she eventually gets her girls back for all we know 🤷🏻‍♀️
Travelling to Dubai and scooting around the country while getting
Y

Going from county to county and country to country is definitely not proving anything. If you wanted to earn money and be low key to see your kids you would be working in any job you could get (bearing in mind she has astounding GCSE’s) and you wouldn’t be spending money on getting cosmetic procedures.

I fully support women getting out of toxic relationships and doing their best to provide for their children but she doesn’t give a damn.

Travelling to Dubai and scooting around the country while getting

Going from county to county and country to country is definitely not proving anything. If you wanted to earn money and be low key to see your kids you would be working in any job you could get (bearing in mind she has astounding GCSE’s) and you wouldn’t be spending money on getting cosmetic procedures.

I fully support women getting out of toxic relationships and doing their best to provide for their children but she doesn’t give a damn.
Not everything is always as it seems that’s all I’m saying. Don’t get me wrong I don’t agree with most of her decisions but I just feel like she’s a totally lost soul with no one to turn too which is very sad 😞
Also when you’ve had it drummed into you time and time again that you’re pathetic and your kids deserve better than you (which she probably heard and read daily) maybe just maybe you start to believe it 😣

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.