Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not everything is always as it seems that’s all I’m saying. Don’t get me wrong I don’t agree with most of her decisions but I just feel like she’s a totally lost soul with no one to turn too which is very sad 😞
Also when you’ve had it drummed into time and time again that you’re pathetic and your kids deserve better than you (which she probably read daily) maybe just maybe you start to believe it 😣
This is not her decision anymore
And having been involved with this situation professionally, the kids will be under a SGO and the only option she has is to fight/prove she’s stable enough to take them back. SS aren’t going to move them back to her without a bloody miracle - they will leave them with their guardian whilst they are settled and thriving

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How the duck did she get these fabulous GCSE results if she was on a ward with all these fruit loops and schizophrenics in year 10 & 11
The mind boggles!! She’s a real life bleeping Pinocchio!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sal needs to keep a note pad just for all her bullshit !!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Decision doesn’t just lie with social services she would need to prove to the guardian and courts so even if she did try and social services went yeah ok then let’s go back to court. It’s the judge that has final say

Reactions: 7
And having been involved with this situation professionally, the kids will be under a SGO and the only option she has is to fight/prove she’s stable enough to take them back. SS aren’t going to move them back to her
And having been involved with this situation professionally, the kids will be under a SGO and the only option she has is to fight/prove she’s stable enough to take them back. SS aren’t going to move them back to her without a bloody miracle - they will leave them with their guardian whilst they are settled and thriving
Yeah I know it’s not her decision anymore but just what if she was defending herself and her children from a volatile situation in the first instance. I recognise she has to do better now to get her kids back etc but sometimes you can be that scarred by someone’s actions that things aren’t that simple. IMO since she’s been back from Dubai she seems like a different person and seems like she’s trying to ‘be better’ so hey ho I hope she continues on the right path for her kids sake.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
She said that she’s going to talk about everything thats going in in her life & why she is alone in her podcast so that will be an interesting listen, if she tells the truth that is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah I know it’s not her decision anymore but just what if she was defending herself and her children from a volatile situation in the first instance. I recognise she has to do better now to get her kids back etc but sometimes you can be that scarred by someone’s actions that things aren’t that simple. IMO since she’s been back from Dubai she seems like a different person and seems like she’s trying to ‘be better’ so hey ho I hope she continues on the right path for her kids sake.
When you have your kids removed because of domestic violence you have to move you are capable of not being in that situation again. Which is a hard thing to prove

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The podcast won’t happen. And if it does, it’ll all be to control the narrative 🙄

Reactions: 11
Didn't think her lips could get any worse than what they were like before she got them desolved but duck me sideways they are awful🤣🤣

I would like that too but she’s the only one who can do all that work. Complying with therapy, drug and alcohol services, steady income - and longer than a couple of weeks

• Sad
Reactions: 6
😡😡😡😡😡😡 WOW!!! Why is she ranting about mental health
(A very serious subject yes ?) Then she suddenly poses for a bleeping photo with her lips and cheeks ??? Then seconds later she’s back talking about mental health?? 🤡🤡🤡what a clown !! Shes a Fucken moron!!! She’s obsessed with one person .. herself always has been always will be !!!

She said that she’s going to talk about everything thats going in in her life & why she is alone in her podcast so that will be an interesting listen, if she tells the truth that is
This stupid witch doesn’t know how to tell the truth !!! She’s a bleeping disgrace xx

Reactions: 10
When you have your kids removed because of domestic violence you have to move you are capable of not being in that situation again. Which is a hard thing to prove
Especially when she knocks about with drug dealers who threaten to burn her mums house down with the kids in it. She even admitted that she’s attracted to men like that.

Reactions: 13
I stand by everything i have said previously.

She is a hot mess but i don’t like to see anyone upset & i definately don’t wish harm to anyone.
Got nothing to do with suicide being mentioned why I’ve changed my opinion. I just feel like she’s trying to be better than she was initially being. Stephen bear mentions suicide almost daily and I still think he’s a twit!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This is what she does, trying to be manipulative. Getting people to feel sorry for her. Nah lass, seen it all before not fooling me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She was almost being sincere about the mental health thing & then it turned into her saving someone’s life. Managing to make it about her.
Then in her next breath, boasting about her engagement & flogging promo deals. Not an ounce of sincerity about her. Just when she almost wins you over, she does something to prove us right.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve always felt a bit sorry for her and have said SO many times that I wish she would sort her life out!
At the same time I’m pissed off when she just does stupid tit. She’s 34 for gods sake not 18

The more I watch Sallie the more I think she is a complete lost soul. This isn’t a jibe this is honestly what I think will do her some good. She needs to come off socials . Use the money she has on checking into a rehab instead of fillers etc and reset
. I honestly think she is to far gone to gain control of her life without professional help.

I mean if your behaviour has captured people’s attention enough to discuss it on a gossip forum you know you need help.

And in all honesty I hope she does go away and get herself the help she needsand pulls her life back together.

Everyone (excluding murderers , rapists and pedos ) deserves happiness and she comes across deeply unhappy.

This party life is not sustainable. Most people put that behind them in their 20s . The more she tries to cling on to that care free life the more unhappy she will become.

she has the means to live a good life, if she just cut the bullshit.

maybe I’m being a little soft tonight I don’t know 🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve noticed, she’s tilting her head when she notices her lip not having the same lift as the other side. 👀

• Haha
The more I watch Sallie the more I think she is a complete lost soul. This isn’t a jibe this is honestly what I think will do her some good. She needs to come off socials . Use the money she has on checking into a rehab instead of fillers etc and reset
. I honestly think she is to far gone to gain control of her life without professional help.

I mean if your behaviour has captured people’s attention enough to discuss it on a gossip forum you know you need help.

And in all honesty I hope she does go away and get herself the help she needsand pulls her life back together.

Everyone (excluding murderers , rapists and pedos ) deserves happiness and she comes across deeply unhappy.

This party life is not sustainable. Most people put that behind them in their 20s . The more she tries to cling on to that care free life the more unhappy she will become.

she has the means to live a good life, if she just cut the bullshit.

maybe I’m being a little soft tonight I don’t know 🤣.
No this is right. She can turn it around long term and people would like that. But she isn’t so it’s frustrating to watch

Reactions: 12
Got nothing to do with suicide being mentioned why I’ve changed my opinion. I just feel like she’s trying to be better than she was initially being. Stephen bear mentions suicide almost daily and I still think he’s a twit!
Omg Stephen bear makes my blood boil. He is the definition of a sociopath. I’m praying there’s a warrant for his arrest when he lands back in the UK. He is a complete predator.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.