Sali Hughes #5 Punched in the titters by all those lovely blue tickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. All the same I'm genuinely sorry because I know it's an emotional subject for a lot of folk. I put 2 and 2 together and made 5.
It’s absolutely fine. Please don’t worry. I’m actually really relieved that Sali hasn’t thrown another lie in the mix! 😚

Reactions: 7
(That’s almost a year old, just FYI. You can tell by checking the eyebrows and hair 😀.)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean, the hair was probably still #kindlygifted by Hershesons then as now, but the eyebrows had not yet been #kindlymicrobladed for free.

Reactions: 8
Aw thanks folks. You're pretty nice for a bunch of skidmarks, you know? 😉

The comments by IK about not having children are horrible. Whether people have kids or not it's nobody's business except their own!

One of my best friends doesn't have children (not through choice) either. She is genuinely one if the kindest, loveliest people I know and has a very full life. So she can get to duck with that shite.

Reactions: 10
I’ve kept quiet on here but have read all the posts by my fellow skidmark people. The bloody cheek of Sali.

I would just like to ensure that the internet never forgets Sali laughing at this misogynistic and possibly racist tweet.

Edit: I say possibly racist because when it was first posted on here, someone else made the valid point about the hyper sexualisation of black women

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Do you think some of these screen grabs and photos etc are hitting the mainstream and not just our little corner of t’interweb? Do people out there actually KNOW?? Please say yes please say yes

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Re: not having children - not a single person on Earth has any right to comment on this issue, let alone pass judgement or belittle someone for not having kids. I don't have kids, and I certainly won't explain myself to people like IK (or anybody).

I came to this forum simply to see what the f was she on about, and found a bunch of supportive and funny people, so thank her for that! I didn't know anything about her personal life, (even her professional life to a large degree) only what she herself said in her In the Bathroom series which had some great episodes. She pretty much gave herself out with her last Instagram production of The Way of the Cross.

Reactions: 11
I always thought Lauren was a nasty person. Back in my GTL/SHB days I was careful not to interact with her ever.

Reactions: 7
...gave herself out with her last Instagram production of The Way of the Cross.
That gave me an idea. If they ever want to remake a woke version of Life of Brian with a female lead they could cast her. "I'm not the Messiah, just a glorified make up artist, now shooo".

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Newbie here. İ've had a growing sense of unease about Sali for some time, and these threads are a sense of relief to know many others have that feeling. İ feel like she has traded her credibility for monetisation where once her USP was being impartial and unbiased and in touch with reality. İ am 'pretty' disillusioned with SM and the shallowness of the influencer scene anyway. İ value authenticity, honesty, humour.

This is a great community and an antidote to insufferable influencers. You are all so funny, wise, knowledgeable, and honest. Thank you all so much İ have had many a giggle here, particularly visualising EJ hopping into a taxi with his expense form to knock on Tattlers' door and wallop them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
i just came here to say i just watched the giles coren video... so conflicted. he's a bastard but so is sali hughes. pair of bastards togther. one bastard outing another. bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would just like to ensure that the internet never forgets Sali laughing at this misogynistic and possibly racist tweet.

Edit: I say possibly racist because when it was first posted on here, someone else made the valid point about the hyper sexualisation of black women
That was me. And it IS racist, the ignorant bastards. The more I think about it, the more angry I become.

Do you think some of these screen grabs and photos etc are hitting the mainstream and not just our little corner of t’interweb? Do people out there actually KNOW?? Please say yes please say yes
Well within the space of a day both Sarah Morgan and Jimmy / @selfpromoting have locked their accounts ( presumably to delete any incriminating evidence) so it’s safe to say that it won’t be long before others find out, too.

Ah. From the days of manual RTs...
I expect there’s more like these that could be found. View attachment 45921
What the duck is wrong with these people?!

Reactions: 3
So turns out she’s talking about herself here... so presumably it means she would just... join in?

2D63DC37-2232-44D8-B119-4F6A63E2E3F4.jpeg

And yes Lauren, talking about punching people in the face does by definition mean that you are a troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.