Sali Hughes #5 Punched in the titters by all those lovely blue tickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
India's real name is Giselle Aertsenes.
What? That’s a beautiful name! I took from the article that it was hideous.

Her birth name was Gisele (I’m not joking, it’s a fact! Surprised it isn’t in her Wiki entry).

Apparently she chose “India” to reflect her mother’s homeland of Pakistan. Which is a bit bizarre, when you think about it (taking into account the VERY troubled history between India and Pakistan that persists to this day).

She also changed her surname to her stepfather’s name, which gave her a massive leg up in journalism, hem hem.
Yes I get the benefits of the surname lol. I think Gisele is beautiful

Reactions: 2
The Guardian legal team may have been involved at some point, and probably was, but I'm sure it was more to do with covering their arses at a time when more and more people are questioning the validity of her "recommendations" than protecting poor ol' Sally from bullying. Her video brought more negative attention to the Guardian and I'm sure they didn't like that because they love to purport themselves as bastions of journalism.
Well said, also if the guardian editorial and legal teams really had her back as she’s claiming surely they would have deleted the comments about the CT controversy under the hair accessories column.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.