Sali Hughes #5 Punched in the titters by all those lovely blue tickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is so stringy and flat. I think she curls it to give it some oomph but it’s not particularly successful. Plus everyone has that bloody hairstyle now, literally everyone.

Sinister lol! Her nose is a teeny bit child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang 🍬
Her hair looks good when straight, and she suits a side swept fringe. Go on, Sally!! Get it cut in again!!

Re big, bumpy noses looking sinister - I kid you not!! Google rhinoplasty before and afters and you’ll see what I mean!!

Reactions: 1
Honestly? I think yes. There are always so many guests on this forum nowadays - who are they? - and given that SH has not called anyone out or shared details, people naturally want to know.. it makes sense people are passively reading. Particularly now mumsnet has gone all totalitarian scaredy-pants. Plus imagine how many other people she has bullied and trolled along the way. They will be watching with interest.

Also.. perhaps wishful thinking but I don’t think she’s had as much support as she thought or hoped. Yes it was loud and vociferous from the usual crowd but... not quite what she hoped for, is my instinct.
Did you see her second video filmed later on Fri evening. She looked like the Joker, Mascara all over her face, in floods of joyful tears, grinning from ear to ear about how thankful she was for the massive outpouring of support and how loved she feels.

Get.To.duck.Sali 🤮 🙄

Reactions: 8
Honestly? I think yes. There are always so many guests on this forum nowadays - who are they? - and given that SH has not called anyone out or shared details, people naturally want to know.. it makes sense people are passively reading. Particularly now mumsnet has gone all totalitarian scaredy-pants. Plus imagine how many other people she has bullied and trolled along the way. They will be watching with interest.

Also.. perhaps wishful thinking but I don’t think she’s had as much support as she thought or hoped. Yes it was loud and vociferous from the usual crowd but... not quite what she hoped for, is my instinct.
I agree re her support. Yes an initial flurry which tbf if after that vid I didn't know the truth would probably believe, but more and more people have come here and bothered to fact check and then think back to the video. Plus I think fair play to people here we have all stayed respectful and kept our thoughts about it all here. It would be so easy to flood twitter with the info here but we haven't so it is obvious we aren't bleeping trolls or bullies. SH knows this. She knows there is a tit storm here and wonders why we haven't. Probably rues the day she voluntarily directed so many people here.

Did you see her second video filmed later on Fri evening. She looked like the Joker, Mascara all over her face, in floods of joyful tears, grinning from ear to ear about how thankful she was for the massive outpouring of support and how loved she feels.

Get.To.duck.Sali 🤮 🙄
Anyone have screenshots? Ironic that her column that week included waterproof mascara then, probably planned for dramatic effect?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Get.To.duck.Sali 🤮 🙄
She was high on her narcissistic supply

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Get.To.duck.Sali 🤮 🙄
I am gutted I missed that one. Was it like Sally Field at the Oscars 'You love me! You really love me!'? Why did she take it down do you think?

Reactions: 4
I am gutted I missed that one. Was it like Sally Field at the Oscars 'You love me! You really love me!'? Why did she take it down do you think?
I think it was on Stories so went after 24 hours but no idea why she didn’t save it like the first one. It was a bit Oscars-esque, yes. Absolutely heated up my urine it did!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah so this helps explain why a comment on GTL wanting to punch us in the tits was not deleted immediately.
Is that still up???

People are DEFINITELY lurking and watching what’s going on without participating. I have noticed various new members reacting to comments and they have used the same usernames from the GTL days when we all aliased up (around the time of the Top 3 thread - who remembers that??) and the forum. I have an excellent visual memory so I know who some of those lurkers are. Welcome, old friends!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just read the second half of thread 2. Some of the funniest stuff I've read in ages. Just great comedy snark about her writing style. It's so spot on. Julia Raeside could take some tips and try to resurrect her reviewing career.

What simmers my urine about their old tweets - snarking at folk in the same style we are here- is that they were doing it on THE SM platform of the moment in their industry. Much of it was about "peers" of theirs / folk in broadly the same industry/bubble. If they didn't see them as peers, then they sure as hell didn't see them as higher ups. So they were "punching down". We are mere lowly skidmarks so can only be punching up to their lofty heights. How do we get a petition going to get a skidmark emoji?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell. SH really doesn't like women does she. Trolling Dawn and Liz Jones on twitter. Reading between the lines did she really mock Liz Jones eating disorder?
And I'm sure SH and her assistant will be comforting themselves with the fact that their punching women in the face comments were from 'years and years ago' but imagine if a tweet from say Boris for eg appeared from 'years and years ago' (about 9 tbf) saying how he'd like to punch Katherine Jenkins or Tess Daly in the face? (Tbf to the assistant her most recent punching urge was 6 years ago. Just to set the record straight). That person Feebee saying a woman (who is a 'miserable cow') with an eating disorder makes her want 'eat something' is a nice touch. And we are the bullies and trolls. Wtaf.
One of the things I find so sad is in these tweets you see people standing up to the bullies but the bullies carry on anyway.
Btw ddd you are a bit of a star.

Last edited:
Why? Her nose looks completely average (from a big-nosed gal). (And I don't want to be part of a space which criticises the features a person was born with.)
I really admire a strong nose and profile in both men and women. SH's is strong but I like it and I hope she continues to leave it be. She was born with it so agree it's off-limits. My nose is on the big side too but just a nondescript lump! 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it was on Stories so went after 24 hours but no idea why she didn’t save it like the first one. It was a bit Oscars-esque, yes. Absolutely heated up my urine it did!
And her glasses askew on top of her head just so...*chef's kiss* It all seemed very planned out. She even said she wanted to be at her most disheveled or something, very not normal. *normface* My own face through both videos was very: 😳--->🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Presumably this is how she has acquired her skills to ascertain where we all live so she could pass the info on to Little Eric, so he can come round and peep through the letter box (if it is low down or if he brings a stool bought by the taxpayer) to observe us lumbering around in our foul incel cesspits shaking our lumpen fists at the skies cursing the gods because we aren't pretty.
Just imagine for one second if any of us had put a link on SM about her own house wherever the duck it might be. I've no idea. I'm not a creepy stalker. And I note it says 'has' to sell not 'had' so Liz Jones still lived there. This just gets more farcical.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I fell down the Tattle rabbit hole on Friday and have to say you guys are witty af and absolutely hilarious. Just popped in to say I joined GTL tonight to see what was going on there, and Sali has left the group :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.