Sali Hughes #5 Punched in the titters by all those lovely blue tickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks all. I didn't think I'd seen it but wanted to double check.

I've also been reading through the very first thread again and can't see any reference.

That is really, really low.

I’ve read all these threads and had no idea her dad had dementia. Even if I did there is no way in hell I’d laugh about it!! My FIL has dementia along with colon cancer and it’s currently making our all our lives as a family so sad and stressful, love him.

Sali, it seems, will say and do anything to shed a better light on herself and it’s really troubling

SNAP!!!!!
I'm so sorry about your FIL. It's such a cruel disease, isn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

I've also been reading through the very first thread again and can't see any reference.

She just keeps on digging! I’m actually unsure HOW one would go about making a funny joke about dementia. There aren’t any. It’s an awful disease and no one here has or would EVER make light of it. End of.

Reactions: 14
ETA: My nan suffered with dementia for ten bleeping years, I'd never laugh about that because I'm not a psychopath.
Oh, that's awful Betty. I'm so sorry.

That goes for anyone who's had a family member affected by dementia. And I'm truly sorry if I've upset anyone by mentioning it. Having seen first-hand the impact it has on people I care about I understand how devastating it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was childFREE for years for various reasons. Not once I felt that I didn’t know love or affection. I had family, friends and duck me, I was adored (and adored) by partners. Is it a different love, sure! I love my cat differently and I’d be willing to risk my life to save my cat’s arse from a burning house. Over the years, I had heard all the insults. IK lame writing is laughable, I’d be upset if I got insulted by the likes of Nora Efron (rip) or The RBG but from IK? 🤣 . Let’s be honest if IK didn’t have the connections to start that car crush of a career, she’d be nothing but frustrated failed divorcee. And funnily enough, I’m far richer and thinner and able to retire at 40 so.... nah! I’m not a jealous Harpie.
Thanks so much for this. I still would love a family with small humans but I may never have that. Good ole Sal has just blocked me, so I guess I’m on the right track

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s nonsense. Truly. Don’t let people tell you that, it’s so cruel. Wishing you every happiness. Xx

Nope. It’s yet another manipulative lie. Chuck it on the pile.
Not once, there is not one comment regarding her Dad’s health and how he died .

No one would have known about her Mother, her death and the details of their difficult relationship until Sali revealed it on IG.

Why do needy, attention seeking individuals need to reveal such intimate events on a social media platform unless they crave the attention of being in a stranger’s thought process at that moment.

It’s odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
They are all still drinking the Kool aid (is that right? I saw it on MN and thought it was hilarious).
Yes, that's right re: the expression.

It stems from Jonestown when people knowingly drank Kool Aid laced with cyanide (and gave it to their children) in a mass suicide.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

I'm so sorry about your FIL. It's such a cruel disease, isn't it?
Thankyou, yes it’s a strange one as he is quite poorly with cancer and is in pain but forgets about it and has to be reminded every day of his diagnosis which is so hard. He also tries to escape the house a lot to get in his car and drive away (😭😭😭😭) which is honest to God driving everyone up the wall with terror and frustration So yeah. Worst ending to someone’s life I have yet experienced and it makes me very angry to hear that we are all having a good old laugh about it over here at Evil Troll central 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Dementia is awful, my dad had it caused by his Parkinson's disease. He would ring me and my husband saying he'd been kidnapped and could we call the police or go and rescue him, whilst all the time being at home with my mum in the house they'd lived in since the 60s. He suffered the most awful hallucinations and used to see people who weren't there and all sorts of other things that realky frightened him. He died 4 years ago and I miss him like hell. Only a complete psycho would joke about dementia.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Evening my fellow skid marks with faces like a side of beef 😋, I’d never stop eating myself , love a bit of beef 🐂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Off topic but for anyone who has a family member with dementia, a great book to read is Contented Dementia by Oliver James. It helped my family a great deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thankyou, yes it’s a strange one as he is quite poorly with cancer and is in pain but forgets about it and has to be reminded every day of his diagnosis which is so hard. He also tries to escape the house a lot to get in his car and drive away (😭😭😭😭) which is honest to God driving everyone up the wall with terror and frustration So yeah. Worst ending to someone’s life I have yet experienced and it makes me very angry to hear that we are all having a good old laugh about it over here at Evil Troll central 🤬
Aw Howard that sounds very, very hard. And cancer as well - must be so difficult for all of you 😔

Reactions: 3
Wtf what a horrible horrible lie to say about people here - lying about us joking about dementia? duck me that is low. Even we 'turds' wouldn't do that. Plus I'm not ever in the habit of calling people 'mental' which she loves to do. I haven't seen her stupid video (I would watch the snivelly crying one if it was there) and I'm not surprised people hate us. I'd hate us if I didn't know it was a pack of big fat bleeping lies. But luckily she'll be able to back it up with her dossier no doubt highlighted in yellow highlighter.

Reactions: 13
Dementia is awful, my dad had it caused by his Parkinson's disease. He would ring me and my husband saying he'd been kidnapped and could we call the police or go and rescue him, whilst all the time being at home with my mum in the house they'd lived in since the 60s. He suffered the most awful hallucinations and used to see people who weren't there and all sorts of other things that realky frightened him. He died 4 years ago and I miss him like hell. Only a complete psycho would joke about dementia.
That’s so sad. Lots of love xx

Off topic but for anyone who has a family member with dementia, a great book to read is Contented Dementia by Oliver James. It helped my family a great deal.
Thankyou xx

Reactions: 4
Have any of that nasty pack actually addressed the DP bullying?? I wonder if anyone outside this site is actually aware of all that went on? They are all so quick to jump to SH defence now.

Reactions: 6
Sorry to hear that @HowardMoon

My Nan has to be reminded that her husband died on a daily basis (well, whenever she remembers that he’s gone, which probably isn’t daily). My Grandad died nearly 8 years ago. It’s the cruellest joke that her body is still going while her mind (her personality, her dignity) went years ago.

• Sad
I’m so sorry that this happened to your dad. I’m going through the same with my granny. She keeps telling us she doesn’t want to live anymore, and to be honest I can’t blame her. Only a person who’s never experienced it or someone so callous would say that.

• Sad
Slightly off topic about the Youtuber who set up the ban Tattle petition, its a long story but she was banned for abusive behaviour on here. She was part of a nasty clique that gathered around the whole Chris Ingham saga and ended up all hating each other, very incestuous and low rent stuff.

The following was written by Helen, a mod on here in response to the Youtuber's claims of bullying from this site. It applies to every single one of these influencers who are lying about being 'trolled' and Ms Hughes' followers would do well to read it:

"Tattle Life has a zero tolerance policy towards content that is hateful, abusive, threatening and we take the privacy of social media influencers far more seriously than they do themselves in many cases.
"We're far more stringent with our rules and moderation than any of the big social media companies. We allow commentary and critiques of people who choose to monetise their personal life and release it into the public domain.
"Like all social media sites anyone can join and post a comment and we encourage people to report any that overstep the line as we take all reports very seriously. People who come to post abusive and hateful content are banned.

Reactions: 23
Have any of that nasty pack actually addressed the DP bullying?? I wonder if anyone outside this site is actually aware of all that went on? They are all so quick to jump to SH defence now.
Ah what you have to remember is it was 'years and years ago' and not anything like the months of bullying SH has endured (well that bit is correct at least). She and Dawn are friends though what an odd friend Dawn is not help out her pal now :unsure:. It was a 'mutual friend' that got Sali in this pickle - though as SH is so keen on outing bullies she really should name and shame.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.