Sali Hughes #5 Punched in the titters by all those lovely blue tickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i just came here to say i just watched the giles coren video... so conflicted. he's a bastard but so is sali hughes. pair of bastards togther. one bastard outing another. bastards.
At least he’s open about his bastardness though.

Reactions: 3
I was questioning myself when the video came out (not that I would be exposed but that I had cocked up by being excessively bitchy on tattle). However I wouldn't retract anything even if I could. (Hirons I can tell it to your face next time you are in zone 1, say Covent Garden over coffee tomorrow at 1?) Only in the nursery playground is the child crying assumed to be the innocent one, waterworks do not legitimise the words being said.

I still think it was pretty poor journalism to stalk my linkedin as she had got me confused with the poster who attached linkedin screen grabs of others, and as I didn’t comment on linkedin related posts. (I don’t even post on insta, let alone linkedin). None of my friends or associates would give a f if Sali shared my name. If tattle stalking sali is immoral, then vice versa is too - however sali said it was her legal right to stalk us, so vice versa is too. Pick a side hun, you can’t have your cake and eat it too. I live in the middle of an estate with a strong gang presence, Eric wouldn’t be leaving with his phone or his rolex believe you me.

One thing that sill irked me from her video was the ‘I got paid a small inconvenience fee’. This is deliberately evasive and the opposite of transparency as ‘just a smidge of money’ and is exactly what we were calling her out for. Is this a bus fare inconvenience fee? Late cancellation fee for a yummy mummy pilates class? Or £1k to cover the inconvenience of taking a day off to get pampered ready for a glitzy night out with a new outfit? £1k is much less than some corporate speaking gigs so its a small fee? Why not just say ‘I got paid a fee’. How inconvenient is hosting a beauty awards show? Did she find out of the wait staff were paid living wage or an inconvenient minimum wage?

On the twitter side, I went to women in journalism careers event at uni last year and a (graun) panellist said that the number of twitter followers is a consideration if you will be hired / your pitch will be considered which shocked me. (I don’t tweet and felt I had missed the boat) but explains the attempts by some to join the blue tick brigade by twitter circle jerking.
(Same panellist also warned against being sucked in to do a deliberately controversial / clickbait comment is free article even if you are broke / seduced by the publication, because tit you say to get a published article in your twenties will follow your name when you are in your thirties.)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The more that SH cronies/employees tweets about bullying people and wanting to punch them in the face come out, the more her snivelling about trolls is ridiculous.
It makes me so cross to see the comments on Insta (in all good faith tbf) praising her for her brave stand in standing up to the revolting bullies. It makes me even more cross when they say how foul we all are for targeting her children (never bleeping happened) and husband (he's been mentioned briefly and mildly with info she bleeping put out there). She's ridiculous. I'm cross with myself I ever was on her FB group which bumped up her numbers and made her feel important.

Reactions: 17
But only a very small diluted eyelift. Like barely any lifting. Just a smidge.
Oh of course. It was whispered on by kittens!

Ah so this helps explain why a comment on GTL wanting to punch us in the tits was not deleted immediately. I would love SH with some of her screen grabs from here to point out where anyone has threatened violence. Yet we are the dangerous ones. For querying if someone actually paid for a lipstick.
None of those women could punch anyone in the anything. If they ever were near any kind of physical conflict irl they’d wet themselves and run away. It’s all stupid drivel. They speak like Sali. Pretending they’re ‘hard’ when they’re actually silly middle class white women who spend all day on Twitter being utter witches to other women out there in the world doing things with their lives.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you think some of these screen grabs and photos etc are hitting the mainstream and not just our little corner of t’interweb? Do people out there actually KNOW?? Please say yes please say yes
I would love to know the answer to that too!

Yeah, but look at Sali’s response:
bleeping insufferable

Two trolls in total denial of their trolliness despite both publicly tweeting about real, alive, famous women they’d like to punch in the face...

View attachment 45926
Wah! This killed me 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But only a very small diluted eyelift. Like barely any lifting. Just a smidge.
Has she had an eyelift? I think microblading her eyebrows was a big mistake, it always looks awful. Apparently she had her earlobes reduced when she was younger. I’m surprised she didn’t get a nose job when she was younger too, especially as the nose keeps on growing as you get older. The botox on her forehead is SO obvious and around the corners of her eyes. I think she’s had cheek fillers too, she has that telltale dimpling near the nose area and maybe some Botox on the jawline to make it more defined.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Two trolls in total denial of their trolliness despite both publicly tweeting about real, alive, famous women they’d like to punch in the face...

View attachment 45926
Will they look at all the evidence of themselves here being trolls wanting to punch people in the face (mainly women) and SHs stalking and 'I know where you live as does my friend little Eric' and still think we are the trolls? Will they still be that deluded and self righteous? That dossier of SHs must be bulging now but sadly with many pages of her bullying, her friends bullying and her employee's bullying. Oh dear. How sad. Never mind. However I do believe her dear little dog can't be accused of bullying.

Reactions: 8
I think microblading her eyebrows was a big mistake, it always looks awful.
I always thought her eyebrows looked better before. The microblading has made her look older, I feel. The only time I thought she looked good post microblading was in her second foundation video, and when she was wearing a brown whistles jumper she got in the sale...

I don’t follow her, but I do take a peek every now and again to see what Sally is up to.

She should get her side fringe cut in again, and go back to straightening her hair. That was a really good look for her. The wavy hair extension thing she’s got going on does NOT look good.

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised she didn’t get a nose job when she was younger too, especially as the nose keeps on growing as you get older.
Why? Her nose looks completely average (from a big-nosed gal). (And I don't want to be part of a space which criticises the features a person was born with.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Do you think some of these screen grabs and photos etc are hitting the mainstream and not just our little corner of t’interweb? Do people out there actually KNOW?? Please say yes please say yes
Honestly? I think yes. There are always so many guests on this forum nowadays - who are they? - and given that SH has not called anyone out or shared details, people naturally want to know.. it makes sense people are passively reading. Particularly now mumsnet has gone all totalitarian scaredy-pants. Plus imagine how many other people she has bullied and trolled along the way. They will be watching with interest.

Also.. perhaps wishful thinking but I don’t think she’s had as much support as she thought or hoped. Yes it was loud and vociferous from the usual crowd but... not quite what she hoped for, is my instinct.

Reactions: 4
Has she had an eyelift? I think microblading her eyebrows was a big mistake, it always looks awful. Apparently she had her earlobes reduced when she was younger. I’m surprised she didn’t get a nose job when she was younger too, especially as the nose keeps on growing as you get older. The botox on her forehead is SO obvious.
Yes to make her eyelids less droopy. It’s made a big difference imo. Bet it cost a bomb (haha just joking. Of course it was free)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why? Her nose looks completely average (from a big-nosed gal)
She’s got a small nose, but it’s the bump that gets me - mainly because mine was so humongous that I had to get half of it chopped off!! Good for Sally if she’s comfortable with it.

I do find that a good nose job makes someone look more youthful and less sinister! (I spent a LOT of time looking at before and afters when trying to choose my surgeon.)

I always thought her eyebrows looked better before. The microblading has made her look older, I feel. The only time I thought she looked good post microblading was in her second foundation video, and when she was wearing a brown whistles jumper she got in the sale...

I don’t follow her, but I do take a peek every now and again to see what Sally is up to.

She should get her side fringe cut in again, and go back to straightening her hair. That was a really good look for her. The wavy hair extension thing she’s got going on does NOT look good.
Her hair is so stringy and flat. I think she curls it to give it some oomph but it’s not particularly successful. Plus everyone has that bloody hairstyle now, literally everyone.

She’s got a small nose, but it’s the bump that gets me - mainly because mine was so humongous that I had to get half of it chopped off!! Good for Sally if she’s comfortable with it.

I do find that a good nose job makes someone look more youthful and less sinister! (I spent a LOT of time looking at before and afters when trying to choose my surgeon.)
Sinister lol! Her nose is a teeny bit child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang 🍬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.