Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've actually used it on my hair, too. Works fine.
Also, the Face Vinegar is great. I mean, it's just a fancy name for toner.

Reactions: 3
She’s on Cameo!!!! Hahaha ! Who would pay for a video message from snippy Sal???
ETA ok just seen it’s for charity. Sali is £30 but dawn op is also doing it for £60 ha!
The ego has landed, she has upped her price - yesterday she was £18.50 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
But it's all for charidee mate.
I get it is a laudible cause, but who genuinely pays to hear celebs or bluetickers say a few words to you? I don't think I can think of a single person I would fork out money for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s whining to someone on Twitter completely misrepresenting what was said re the man on a lead thing.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ooh Dawn has name checked her in her Cameo advert. I guess they’re buddiewuddies after all. (Or just, whatever, it‘s charity and Dawn seemsmoved and motivated by the refugee and migrant crisis).

Reactions: 4
Someone should pay her to say her hair is blonde and she hates it and that her favourite band is the Cheeky Girls. Shall we all chip in? She can hardly refuse FOR CHARITY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Someone should pay her to say her hair is blonde and she hates it and that her favourite band is the Cheeky Girls. Shall we all chip in? She can hardly refuse FOR CHARITY!
Is that what Cameo is? A paid message the celeb has to say to the recipient?

“My name’s Sali, actually I don’t know everything about everything , Brighton is full of wankers and I’m not really xs, I’m a medium” that kind of thing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is that what Cameo is? A paid message the celeb has to say to the recipient?

“My name’s Sali, actually I don’t know everything about everything , Brighton is full of wankers and I’m not really xs, I’m a medium” that kind of thing?
"And a great big HIYAAA to Tattle - love you guys for keeping me (pretty) honest! Ha, who am I kidding! God love ya x"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
DoP is far too classy to tell someone to get to duck if she thinks they can raise money for charity, but Dawn is not pals with She Here. I know a member of the coven through ex-job. They’re all really horrible people.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
DoP is far too classy to tell someone to get to duck if she thinks they can raise money for charity, but Dawn is not pals with She Here. I know a member of the coven through ex-job. They’re all really horrible people.
Tell us more 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 17
🔺🔺🔺🔺

Only worked with him/her on one job. Total c@nt. Can see why they found each other, although one of their number being a bog standard influencer will not be going down well with the Queen Bees.

Wouldn’t be surprised if SH got pied off eventually.

Tell us more 😊

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
🔺🔺🔺🔺

Only worked with him/her on one job. Total c@nt. Can see why they found each other, although one of their number being a bog standard influencer will not be going down well with the Queen Bees.

Wouldn’t be surprised if SH got pied off eventually.
Name names!

Reactions: 1
Goodness, she can’t let this go. Hemmo?

D538DE07-2495-4065-BEEE-65C62B1F543E.jpeg
25FCA17E-E2CB-4318-95C2-406CC4D19D15.jpeg
D04637DA-7EFD-4EC2-AE10-DD69DB60CB99.jpeg

The level of detail - she clearly wants it to be identifiable to anyone remotely involved.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh my god! What a dig about Hemmo's ex following her after they split. She really is awful

(If it is Hemmo she's talking about, that is. Either way, awful)

Reactions: 8
Oh my god! What a dig about Hemmo's ex following her after they split. She really is awful
Isn't it? No need for that detail.
Sort of 'but I had the last laugh' stuff.
I bet she put in the 'reaching out with a sincere apology' bit as that apparently is what she did with Dawn which obviously made it all OK :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh it really is total 'I had the last laugh" stuff. As if to imply that as soon as they split, this former friends ex rushed to follow her. As if following on social media means anything

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.