Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone sitting next to me on a plane kept spraying watermelon mist everywhere I would be very seriously unhappy.
[/QUOTE]
I usually only fly easyJet or Ryanair and was imagining my fellow passengers if I boarded the flight, applied a thick mask and started liberally spritzing watermelon mist everywhere 😂.
Think SH exists in another dimension, never seen anyone do this on a flight!

Reactions: 16
I’ve hardly ever travelled far enough to get jet lag , Greece is a 2 hour time difference isn’t it and the flight was only 3.5 hours .

Reactions: 11
For a writer she does pick horrible inappropriate words. Joey with the thesaurus again.
Was revealing or unveiling or exposing not grim enough?
I’m unclear as to why you take vitamin c out with you - wouldn’t you take spf to protect throughout the day?
She really wanted to say Rolex instead of watch.
Particularly SPF as the Paula's Choice specifically recommends an SPF after use.

Reactions: 1
10 seconds in and I've had to stop. Already getting arsey with the questions she might get. She really is not used to people disagreeing with her or her choices. How the duck she ended up with a supposed comedy writer is beyond me, but the utter humourless tit that is passed for comedy now it's not surprising.
ETA she's lost the "HIYA" for a "hiy".
I'm raging she didn't talk us through her deodorant and toothbrush

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure why she kept saying 'it's my job' to justify taking lots of stuff. If she had said she was taking products to test on holiday, yes that is her job. But just taking lots of product isn't her job, it is personal choice.

Reactions: 18
If someone sitting next to me on a plane kept spraying watermelon mist everywhere I would be very seriously unhappy.
I couldn't agree with this more, but of course it's her way of indicating that she wasn't in Economy class.

I was on a long flight once behind somebody who kept dabbing lavender oil on her pulse points (had clearly read all the magazine articles) and it's an instant migraine for me. Absolutely hideous and thoughtless when you can't get away from it.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Not sure why she kept saying 'it's my job' to justify taking lots of stuff. If she had said she was taking products to test on holiday, yes that is her job. But just taking lots of product isn't her job, it is personal choice.
And not only is it her job, it's her 'passion'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I couldn't agree with this more, but of course it's her way of indicating that she wasn't in Economy class.

I was on a long flight once behind somebody who kept dabbing lavender oil on her pulse points (had clearly read all the magazine articles) and it's an instant migraine for me. Absolutely hideous and thoughtless when you can't get away from it.
Well she can't leave the house without perfume so I guess she never gives this a thought.

Reactions: 7
"...it remains so because I strongly believe the skincare industry has encouraged far too many to do far too much to their skin."

You belong to that industry Sali...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What is the point of spraying another product over the top of a 'thickly applied mask' ??

Sounds to me like someone is encouraging far too many to do far too much to their skin...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
plane behaviour like that - I have no tolerance for. If someone kept spritzing around me they would be told, or the cabin crew told that someone was spraying an unknown substance around them constantly.

I’m really not looking forward to getting back on a plane, being that everyone’s most selfish aspects end up on show. Special shout out to the people who brag about only taking carryon and then proceed to fill the overhead baggage bins with a suitcase, duty free and a giant hat. I do however enjoy when someone has done that, the plane is full so the cabin crew go around and take out all of the extraneous things and make them put them under the seat, or even better put them in another overhead locker at the other end of the plane so that they can definitely not waltz off first and get to wherever they have to go so urgently.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok, I'm going to make the really obvious thread title suggestion.

Sali Hughes #38: Unsheathed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
"...it remains so because I strongly believe the skincare industry has encouraged far too many to do far too much to their skin."

You belong to that industry Sali...
It's funny how she doesn't realise she's part of the problem. Well, tragic, actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's funny how she doesn't realise she's part of the problem. Well, tragic, actually.
Sali is being so disingenuous. Her life's work is to actively encourage women to buy more product than they need. It is her JOB. How many new steps in routine has she encouraged us to use? So many serums and acids and mists and balms and masks etc etc etc. And washing your face once isn't good enough any more. If she thinks her routine is simple she is extremely deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm almost embarrassed to admit I'm tempted by the Dr Jart cream mist Sali is advertising using at the moment. Does anyone know if it's any good?

I'm almost embarrassed to admit I'm tempted by the Dr Jart cream mist Sali is advertising using at the moment. Does anyone know if it's any good?
It actually does look a good idea. I hate mists though - I hate the way they make my hair greasy and just sit damply on my skin (as they are meant to I suppose 😂). Annoying as I do like the thought of them.

Reactions: 3
Not tried the mist but the cream and serum from Dr Jart are both lovely , bit pricey but worth it if you feel a bit flush.

Reactions: 2
New thread Garth fans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.