Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DoP is far too classy to tell someone to get to duck if she thinks they can raise money for charity, but Dawn is not pals with She Here. I know a member of the coven through ex-job. They’re all really horrible people.
Dawn also mentioned loads of people on separate lines at the top of the post then included she here at the bottom with a load of others. She’s all about the charity so will include everyone but I bet there is no love lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh it really is total 'I had the last laugh" stuff. As if to imply that as soon as they split, this former friends ex rushed to follow her. As if following on social media means anything
Sali really thinks a snubbing on SM is so important. It is where popularity matters for her. The more I think about it the more the comment about the ex is so uncalled for. Why drag them into it? Even the vaguest mention of her partner here and she has a fit.
Mean girl stuff.

Reactions: 17
You never know how people are going to behave anyway so it’s good and well trumpeting about your wonderful real friends who would never do that. Pfff.

I understand it’s standard to think the best of everyone in the present.

Reactions: 5
You never know how people are going to behave anyway so it’s good and well trumpeting about your wonderful real friends who would never do that. Pfff.
Yes and never forget one of her wonderful real life friends is India 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
While being 'ghosted' is no doubt not nice, it's a fact of life that some friendships don't last, some will run their course, some will grow apart, etc etc. How does she know it will never happen with her current friends? None of us know what's around the corner. That's real we'll be best friends forever 13 year old stuff.

While being 'ghosted' is no doubt not nice, it's a fact of life that some friendships don't last, some will run their course, some will grow apart, etc etc. How does she know it will never happen with her current friends? None of us know what's around the corner. That's real we'll be best friends forever 13 year old stuff.
Must have thought there was a need to apologize, if she reached out with an apology?
ETA Sali was talking hypothetically.
I’ve ghosted a friend on purpose. It was after a period of really bad behavior which seemed it was here to stay.

Reactions: 10
I’ve ghosted. Behaviour I‘m not into that it’s not on me to handle/improve/ thrash out. Onwards.

I had some seminal appalling friend issues when I was about 8 and then again as a young teen that has absolutely embeded the flee rather than fight response.

• Heart
Friend ghosting is very different to dating ghosting.
Either way who wants to have to meet up with someone to have a conversation about why you don’t like them any more? ?

Reactions: 12
Exactly. It's just part of life that some friendships won't last. I'd take a friend not getting in contact anymore over being 'dumped' any day

Reactions: 10
Soap update: it’s really nice!
Ghosting opinion: it’s not so nice but I have done it twice. Sometimes it’s just the easiest way to get rid of extremely toxic narcissists. Y’know?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A wise person once told me that people come in and out of our lives for different reasons. That always stuck with me. So you might drift away from people, maybe they'll come back in to your life, maybe they won't. I get the feeling that Sali is a bridge burner and that's even more obvious after her exchange about the ghosters ex trying to follow her multiple times. I mean, if you felt the slightest bit bad about 'ghosting', one look at that exchange would prove you did the right thing

• Heart
Friend ghosting is very different to dating ghosting.
Either way who wants to have to meet up with someone to have a conversation about why you don’t like them any more? ?
I dunno man, it felt good to give an ex-friend whatfer after an intense friendship of over 10 years. Looking back, I can't believe it took me so long. Very cathartic, no ragrets!

no-ragrets-no-regrets.gif

I only miss the friend from the beginning of our time together and that person doesn't exist anymore, mores the pity.

• Heart
I had had several conversations about her behaviour with her before I ghosted. She totally disagreed every time.
I missed the person she was but disliked who she had become. I wish her well and think she did eventually take some steps towards addressing her problems. .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That's some holiday she's having ! How does she have the energy for all that nonsense?
And not for one second do I believe she wore that Saint James top - in 35 degrees heat! She's painfully transparent.

That's some holiday she's having ! How does she have the energy for all that nonsense?
And not for one second do I believe she wore that Saint James top - in 35 degrees heat! She's painfully transparent.
PJ’s on holiday , no one would notice but the long sleeved top is bizarre.

Reactions: 6
Such a shame Sali is on holiday. I’ve just spoken to some friends who are organising collections of clothes and hygiene essentials for people fleeing Afghanistan. It’s expected they will arrive with just the clothes they are wearing.
If only there were a charity which could donate product, but no. They have been out to the shops buying shower gel and toothbrushes and sanitary pads, someone who knows someone is co-ordinating the collection with a local refugee charity.

Reactions: 15
I get the impression Sali doesn't have any friends on her level. They are all either people she sucks up to or people her suck up to her. Feels vertical rather horizontal, if that makes sense

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.