Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She likes us, she really likes us :ROFLMAO: .

“Working on the assumption that many of us are unsheathing our complexions”
I read that piece twice and don't get it. It is so disjointed and all over the place. The bit about she won't leave the house without her phone, perfume ( :sleep:) and Vit C serum. Does she take the serum with her? Why?
Plus we know She Here is still on her Greek holibags and still writing as if we are all in holiday mode - but what with schools going back and the weather it feels more autumnal albeit muggy. This 'just a slick of lipbalm and fake tan and cooling spritz in the afternoon' seems utterly redundant. Of course the weather may change, it often does, but the whole article is just odd imo.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Unsheathed just conjures up the image of a sweaty, flacid, glistening penis. Presuming it was sheathed it the beginning. WHY???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Unsheathed isn’t a word one would say out loud is it? , “ooh my skin is unsheathed”……

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
For a writer she does pick horrible inappropriate words. Joey with the thesaurus again.
Was revealing or unveiling or exposing not grim enough?
I’m unclear as to why you take vitamin c out with you - wouldn’t you take spf to protect throughout the day?
She really wanted to say Rolex instead of watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There’s a slight disparity between her column today (simple skincare routine) and her latest video (take approximately 155 products on holiday and talk about them for 22 minutes)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
For a writer she does pick horrible inappropriate words. Joey with the thesaurus again.
Was revealing or unveiling or exposing not grim enough?
I’m unclear as to why you take vitamin c out with you - wouldn’t you take spf to protect throughout the day?
She really wanted to say Rolex instead of watch.
Yes i thought that when i read it - she so totally did, didn't she!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, the beauty industry really is out of touch, eh? Absolutely tragic. Pathetic. Insulting to the intelligence. Comical. Other adjectives.

I haven't worn make-up apart from sometimes brow stuff and mascara for about 4 months now and I don't think I look like 'tit' without it, thanks Bobbi, you pretentious head. I'm not giving it up, I am just busy with elderly parents and their ongoing physical deterioration and hospitals and paramedics and carers and all that and cannot be bleeping bothered with it most of the time. I was actually going to ask if anyone has a recommendation for a reasonably mattifying foundation as Bourjois withdrew from the UK market a while ago and my favourite foundation by them (123 Perfect) is no longer available, and my last back-up oxidizes horribly when applied. I certainly don't want a BB rec now though! I'd prefer something drugstore, given I basically have Superdrug and Boots to choose from and I don't feel in need of forking over silly money to the pretentious cosmetic companies anyway.
NYX is excellent value

• Heart
Reactions: 6
unsheathing gives me stealthing vibes (when a guy takes his condom off without consent)

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I read that piece twice and don't get it. It is so disjointed and all over the place. The bit about she won't leave the house without her phone, perfume ( :sleep:) and Vit C serum. Does she take the serum with her? Why?
Plus we know She Here is still on her Greek holibags and still writing as if we are all in holiday mode - but what with schools going back and the weather it feels more autumnal albeit muggy. This 'just a slick of lipbalm and fake tan and cooling spritz in the afternoon' seems utterly redundant. Of course the weather may change, it often does, but the whole article is just odd imo.
Such a ridiculous phrase. You can’t describe something as being unsheathed if it’s never described as sheathed? Maybe she’ll revise her annual ‘I love autumn wearing thick tights yada yada to include ‘sheathing my complexion’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
10 seconds in and I've had to stop. Already getting arsey with the questions she might get. She really is not used to people disagreeing with her or her choices. How the duck she ended up with a supposed comedy writer is beyond me, but the utter humourless tit that is passed for comedy now it's not surprising.
ETA she's lost the "HIYA" for a "hiy".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Working whilst on holiday so you can claim it back as work related? Is that a thing?

Most influencer type people pre-film so they can have content out whilst they are away. As an expert, you would have thought she would have taken this route.

Reactions: 11
There’s a slight disparity between her column today (simple skincare routine) and her latest video (take approximately 155 products on holiday and talk about them for 22 minutes)
I just watched the start of that but couldn't carry on.

If someone sitting next to me on a plane kept spraying watermelon mist everywhere I would be very seriously unhappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.