Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on holiday in beautiful Greece with her Husband yet feels the need to go online boasting about her xs vest tops and jewellery ….. because someone <deep nasal sigh> always asks.

Then ….. creates a video about her boob job.

So needy and attention seeking Sali, it’s actually pitiful.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Surgeon looks to have done a brilliant job.

wearing a bra in summer is the pits. I’d be flashing the fruits of my ££££’s in a bikini top.

Reactions: 2
Teeney tiny Sali, there is no one as petite as She. What she lacks in size she makes up in massive portions of cuntery.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s on holiday in beautiful Greece with her Husband yet feels the need to go online boasting about her xs vest tops and jewellery ….. because someone <deep nasal sigh> always asks.

Didn't she make her first video about her operation while she was on holiday too?

This stopped me in my tracks though, in view of her recent Plymouth Tweets:

"There are so many women who would absolutely kill to have this operation" @26:15 timestamp.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

I couldn't take much more than a minute due to the gasping.
Did she say she had had DMs asking her?
And I find it fascinating we have had two videos about this operation due to public demand - yet tweakments/botox - nada. Not a thing. And I bet she has been asked far more about them.

Reactions: 20
I did wonder last year if She Here expected that someone on here would notice the reduction - and then we would start talking about it and maybe comparing recent pictures with older ones. And that could have driven a narrative that she is very private but people were speculating online about her breasts and people started asking her so she was forced to do a video about it. I think that would have garnered some sympathy.

But nobody did. There were even posts about the brown T Shirt but nobody noticed that!

Reactions: 5
All I'm seeing there is a humble brag. Whatever was said will have been twisted anyway. Regarding my earlier comment about an XS bralette, before she twists that, I'm not saying it's not possible to be a size 8 and have big tits

Reactions: 8
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This and I can see all deleted / edited posts and did a search for boobs and pushing that yeilded no quote of the sort. So she's certainly lying quoting that.

The only result I can find is someone talking about her saying that we're saying this 🤣 https://tattle.life/threads/sali-hu...i-ill-have-what-shes-having.7768/post-2070857
Thank you, I thought I was missing something cos I did the same search, and she’s written it in quotation marks which usually means it’s a direct quote. Or it does when journalists use it…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There was discussion here - I remember because I was part of it - about how you can be a size 8 with a 30G size bust (although no mention of 'pushing them out'). It was really just, genuine, puzzlement about how a bust measuring 38 inches fits into a size 8 top.

(My contribution to the discussion - being similarly proportioned - was that it's doable but you're a bit restricted in the type of clothes you can wear - e.g. a fitted shirt that fits on the shoulders and waist would almost certainly gape across the bust.)

Reactions: 12
I'd like to add: just my experience, obvs. I'm also not stick thin, so maybe that's why.
Can't watch the video. but her hair in the holiday snaps looks so dark again. I still don't understand the whole "going grey" thing.
Also: mascara. I can see it.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20210815-155822_Instagram.jpg

Just seen this, similar to what many posters are saying. I feel similar. I think it's important we do speak out but I have spent most of my time reading and learning - so much going on right now and even though I try to stay informed I am aware of how much there is that I don't know. I think it's particularly important that people with lots of followers are conscious of this. Very different me tweeting to my 100 followers, all of who I know irl, compared to an influencer with thousands. Especially as influencers don't like to be disagreed with and brand any differing opinion as a troll, so quite dangerous that many put their opinions out without being questioned.

I think with many influencers it is their desperation that it is *their* voice that needs to be heard, need the likes and retweets and need to prove they care and know everything, when often they could amplify the voices of people who actually know what they are talking about.

Edited for spelling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 713804
Just seen this, similar to what many posters are saying. I feel similar. I think it's important we do speak out but I have spent most of my time reading and learning - so much going on right now and even though I try to stay informed I am aware of how much there is that I don't know. I think it's particularly important that people with lots of followers are conscious of this. Very different me tweeting to my 100 followers, all of who I know irl, compared to an influencer with thousands. Especially as influencers don't like to be disagreed with and brand any differing opinion as a troll, so quite dangerous that many put their opinions out without being questioned.

I think with many influencers it is their desperation that it is *their* voice that needs to be heard, need the likes and retweets and need to prove they care and know everything, when often they could amplify the voices of people who actually know what they are talking about.

Edited for spelling.
Can't give this post enough likes. Thankyou x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.