Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I screenshotted this recommendation in order to seek out this film- came up a few days ago on another thread funnily enough. Others may be interested to watch? Details in photo so won’t show in searches.
On topic - Sali seems to think twitter is mumsnet
41E0C063-9694-49E1-B33C-9E87F0E63206.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Admittedly I didn’t make it through the whole breast reduction update video, but what I did see I thought was great (the breathy-ness not so much). An honest update on how it has been, that has the power to help women who are wondering about the surgery. An acknowledgment of the privilege of being able to afford to have it done (albeit with a slightly iffy turn of phrase).
When she is Pretty Honest, she gets my vote.

Admittedly I didn’t make it through the whole breast reduction update video, but what I did see I thought was great (the breathy-ness not so much). An honest update on how it has been, that has the power to help women who are wondering about the surgery. An acknowledgment of the privilege of being able to afford to have it done (albeit with a slightly iffy turn of phrase).
When she is Pretty Honest, she gets my vote.
I agree. Like the first video she made on her breast reduction survey, I thought it was well done - answering questions openly and straightforwardly, acknowledging that different women have different issues/priorities when it comes to something like this and giving what seemed like very helpful advice.

And I thought she looked great. And she volunteered in the comments that she has Botox under her jawline (as do I). If only she'd been able to resist making a completely gratuitous reference to trolling...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I agree. Like the first video she made on her breast reduction survey, I thought it was well done - answering questions openly and straightforwardly, acknowledging that different women have different issues/priorities when it comes to something like this and giving what seemed like very helpful advice.

And I thought she looked great. And she volunteered in the comments that she has Botox under her jawline (as do I). If only she'd been able to resist making a completely gratuitous reference to trolling...
Ooh. What does Botox under one's jawline do?

Reactions: 4
Ooh. What does Botox under one's jawline do?
As I understand it, some muscles exert a downward pull which Botox can weaken. In terms of effect, I'd say it helps a little to reduce sagging under the jawline. It doesn't - on me - make a dramatic improvement, though I think it may also be preventative. I'll ask my cosmetic doctor about it next time.

As I understand it, some muscles exert a downward pull which Botox can weaken. In terms of effect, I'd say it helps a little to reduce sagging under the jawline. It doesn't - on me - make a dramatic improvement, though I think it may also be preventative. I'll ask my cosmetic doctor about it next time.
Thank you, this will be great.

I'm 46 and like to think I'm in good nick. I have some fine line but nothing that really warrants Botox at the moment. I think a combination of good genes (my parents both looked decades younger than they were), good diet, SPF use, lots of water coupled with and the fact I have well-defined cheekbones has served me well. I believe my cheekbones are like scaffolding and are holding everything in place! Oh, and HRT too.
I have really good cheekbones which I think holds everything in place. My jawline is a concern, although presently, it is still taut and how I like it. But this is the area that worries me most, and also the potential of my chin 'detaching' f(or wont of a better phrase) like it seems to have done on so many women whose jawline has lost all definition as they age. So yes, please do update me :)

Also, if you're based in London, I would love the name of who you see as it would be a useful tool to have should I decide to explore the Botox route.

Thank you again!

Reactions: 2
I screenshotted this recommendation in order to seek out this film- came up a few days ago on another thread funnily enough. Others may be interested to watch? Details in photo so won’t show in searches.
On topic - Sali seems to think twitter is mumsnet
View attachment 714366
Have googled this case as a result of this thread I realised I was in the same year group at 6th form... same college as the victim. I remembered the case but had no idea how close to home it was.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I see Vogue has done a piece on women who have gone Actually Grey...

It is interesting that all of the women say they have had to change their makeup slightly or totally since going grey. They don't seem to see it as a sign of weakness.
When Sali said she was going grey I really thought it would be like the last person in the article, Maayan, a sort of iron grey (if that is the term) as her base hair was so dark. Like Caryn Franklin. That would have looked very nice.

Reactions: 11
Thank you, this will be great.

I'm 46 and like to think I'm in good nick. I have some fine line but nothing that really warrants Botox at the moment. I think a combination of good genes (my parents both looked decades younger than they were), good diet, SPF use, lots of water coupled with and the fact I have well-defined cheekbones has served me well. I believe my cheekbones are like scaffolding and are holding everything in place! Oh, and HRT too.
I have really good cheekbones which I think holds everything in place. My jawline is a concern, although presently, it is still taut and how I like it. But this is the area that worries me most, and also the potential of my chin 'detaching' f(or wont of a better phrase) like it seems to have done on so many women whose jawline has lost all definition as they age. So yes, please do update me :)

Also, if you're based in London, I would love the name of who you see as it would be a useful tool to have should I decide to explore the Botox route.

Thank you again!
In London I can recommend Dr Anne Mendelovici. As well as being very experienced she has a lovely gentle manner. This is from a recent Times article about 'the doctors the A-list trust'

1629109903282.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“Hard Agree”. They all look amazing.

From Sarah Harris in that article… 😆
That comment is so true in Sali's case anyway. I don't even think it is the colour tbh. But the texture and lack of shine. It seemed shiney once - and that was when she had literally just had it done and showed a photo of the back of it in the salon.

Reactions: 6
🚨 BREAKING NEWS 🚨

60D70141-C57A-46C2-A739-059498E6DC86.jpeg

Greece, in August, boiling? SH wearing monochrome shorts and vest on hols? Bang it on stories and knock me down with a feather.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think a floaty kaftan is edgy enough for She Here, she’d rather swelter in black and denim.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.