Sali Hughes #19 When Harry met Sali (I'll have what she's having)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is interesting, there must be another forum where she is discussed, cos this isn’t us. We’re frankly above nonsense like this... pushing her chest out?! Please. So I’d guess there’s a closed FB group or WhatsApp that she’s being fed comments from. Makes sense given that a lot of what she says about critics bears no relation to what’s said on here.

65F14471-5499-4AD6-9219-9023364D37FC.jpeg

B28EEF05-1348-4463-B2E3-460CDEBD7068.jpeg

143D12C0-17CF-4E46-A970-E6B78B469C2C.jpeg

Re the last screenshot, as I’ve said before: this would be appalling if true, but it simply doesn’t reflect the critique here of her lack of honesty professionally and her lies about/attacks on anyone who challenges this.

(There’s probably more along these lines, but I’d had enough sycophancy for one morning.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I've often thought she can't be talking about this place because most of the stories don't tally with what is written here. That or somebody is being a very bad friend to her and adding their own embellishments.

Reactions: 12
Does the sea speak Greek? Will she be needing a traslator? Or it's some telepathic universal sea language?

or somebody is being a very bad friend to her and adding their own embellishments.
I think it's this and then she adds her own embellishments.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Fair play she looks smashing - I would if I could. My baps are huge and I have to dress round them and they make me seem very sturdy.

Why so honest about this but not Botox? Anyway the tone in that post is bang on - light, open, honest. I might go back to reading her if it was more often like so.

She is always talking about here.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree with you @121212 On the tone, message from Sali and dressing around your boobs... I’m the same. I’d be so tit scared of the operation though... I have a death fear anyway and I just don’t think I could do it. I get shoulder, back and neck ache and I love running (doesn’t stop me from doing it) but the sweet freedom of being able to feel comfortable in a crew neck t/shirt like Sali does now makes me seriously consider it. Then again I remember Emma Guns talking about this not being the magic bullet for her and it kick started a weight loss journey for her. She looks bloody fantastic, lighter (in spirit) and happier ... I can see how life changing it might be. Then my head goes but what if something went wrong...

Fair play she looks smashing - I would if I could. My baps are huge and I have to dress round them and they make me seem very sturdy.

Why so honest about this but not Botox? Anyway the tone in that post is bang on - light, open, honest. I might go back to reading her if it was more often like so.

I agree. The post is great and so are her replies to individual comments and questions - apart from shoehorning in references to here (or to the other forum that actually is saying what she says is being said).

Why does she do it? Serious question. I don't understand what she gains from her constant references to here (or somewhere).

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I hear you Badabing - I got a bit of a pang about doing it when I saw and read that post. But equally, yes, what if it then exposes other bits that then also need amending (I am not petite). And I try very hard to adhere to the principles of body positivity/ body confidence and really don’t want to embark on a programme of changing my body shape.

I wouldn’t be starting from a “job done” position like Sali who is small.

Probably because she doesn’t earn a living off selling breast reduction cream. If she could have turned this into an opportunity to sell stuff she wouldn’t have been so upfront about it.

I’m more surprised she’s posting non stop on holiday. Normally people aim to switch off when on a vacation with loved ones. But also foreign travel and away luggage suitcases are both a bad look right now for different reasons. I wouldn’t be advertising either of those things if I were her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree. The post is great and so are her replies to individual comments and questions - apart from shoehorning in references to here (or to the other forum that actually is saying what she says is being said).

Why does she do it? Serious question. I don't understand what she gains from her constant references to here (or somewhere).
Lots of sympathy and attention? It's getting weird how frequently she brings it up though - it's in every post or comment section on her IG.

Fair play to her for doing it and being up front about it - if money was no object I would give it some thought. As other posters have said, it would be nice to have that freedom to throw on any tshirt and not worry about the fit, the bra, the whole thing. I'm also a runner and would love to be able to wear any cute sports bra I wanted, not the required scaffolding that's incompatible with lots of the nicer running tops.

I'm a couple of sizes bigger than Sali (and a few inches taller), and I don't understand the sleeping in an underwired bra thing. Why? What's it supposed to achieve? I've barely worn an underwire since early March.

Reactions: 5
So women from all walks of life are telling you something? Maybe listen to them instead of dismissing them as trolls?

Oh and setting your friends violent *weirdo* boyfriend on us and telling him you literally know where we live, that to me is more in line with school behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.