Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 713681
🤔 Can anyone find where this was said please?
Oh well - at least she has dropped the 'dragging site' shite.
I too have had a quick meander through early threads to find what she was talking about.
There were comments after her first breast video - a lot saying she looked good (how those positive comments slipped through the strict only mean comments rule I'll never know 😂). One person said from their own personal experience it would not be possible to wear a size 8 Bella Freud jumper with 30G breasts (as Sali had claimed). That was it. An opinion based on experience is what she has based her whole forum of female misogynists comments.
Not one person said it was not possible to be a size 8 with big boobs (saying you cannot get size 8 clothes to fit is not the same thing at all imo) or that she was pushing them out.

And that Hemmo comment 😬
Got to be about Sali hasn't it? You can see why they fell out. Or Hemmo fell out with her. Chalk and cheese (Sali being the cheese obv. It's what she would want).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 713804
Just seen this, similar to what many posters are saying. I feel similar. I think it's important we do speak out but I have spent most of my time reading and learning - so much going on right now and even though I try to stay informed I am aware of how much there is that I don't know. I think it's particularly important that people with lots of followers are conscious of this. Very different me tweeting to my 100 followers, all of who I know irl, compared to an influencer with thousands. Especially as influencers don't like to be disagreed with and brand any differing opinion as a troll, so quite dangerous that many put their opinions out without being questioned.

I think with many influencers it is their desperation that it is *their* voice that needs to be heard, need the likes and retweets and need to prove they care and know everything, when often they could amplify the voices of people who actually know what they are talking about.

Edited for spelling.
Exactly! Was reading this earlier and found v useful - no one wants/needs to hear my hot takes on Afghanistan, for example.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There was discussion here - I remember because I was part of it - about how you can be a size 8 with a 30G size bust (although no mention of 'pushing them out'). It was really just, genuine, puzzlement about how a bust measuring 38 inches fits into a size 8 top.

(My contribution to the discussion - being similarly proportioned - was that it's doable but you're a bit restricted in the type of clothes you can wear - e.g. a fitted shirt that fits on the shoulders and waist would almost certainly gape across the bust.)
I am a 30H and it really is hit and miss with stuff. But have size
Oh well - at least she has dropped the 'dragging site' shite.
I too have had a quick meander through early threads to find what she was talking about.
There were comments after her first breast video - a lot saying she looked good (how those positive comments slipped through the strict only mean comments rule I'll never know 😂). One person said from their own personal experience it would not be possible to wear a size 8 Bella Freud jumper with 30G breasts (as Sali had claimed). That was it. An opinion based on experience is what she has based her whole forum of female misogynists comments.
Not one person said it was not possible to be a size 8 with big boobs (saying you cannot get size 8 clothes to fit is not the same thing at all imo) or that she was pushing them out.

And that Hemmo comment 😬
Got to be about Sali hasn't it? You can see why they fell out. Or Hemmo fell out with her. Chalk and cheese (Sali being the cheese obv. It's what she would want).
Sorry, who's Hemmo?

Reactions: 2
Sorry, who's Hemmo?
Alexandra Hemmingsley (sp I think???). She and Sali met on twitter and used to be close friends even writing articles about it.
Then on The Pool a few years ago Sali wrote about being ghosted by a friend and she didn't know why.
All evidence pointed to it being AH. As they never tweeted each other again or mentioned each other despite both living in Brighton. AH has a few times written quite pointed posts.

Reactions: 4
AH really reads the room well I think. She does post always from a position of learning more. She’s bang on there anyway.

Reactions: 11
Big project builders only at Sali on the Sea.

Klaxon 🎺: Sali has a lot of money and you are a Pleb .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She just 1. Has to get her spoke in no matter what 2. Has to humble brag but without the humble!

Also, that post from Hemmo: absolutely wonderful stuff

Reactions: 13
Just to make sure we are not maligning anyone it was her dutch neighbour. It was not her boyfriend (he was devastated) housemate or classmate. I am not going to put her name as I would not want this site to come up in any search for her.
Thanks - I have only a vague recollection of the story and just knew he was dutch and previously known to her in some way. I couldn’t remember any of the names.

Reactions: 4
I have those (cosabella), I'm 32f and wear a small. Although I think there might be two sets of sizes?
Yes I've looked at those before and they have curvy, super curvy ranges for accommodate different cup sizes.

It's not a well known brand so SH could have easily explained it but obvs the number 1 thing to let everyone know is that she's an XS 🙄

Reactions: 5
Sali's Tweeting seems performative - Look at me, look how upset I am! Because I'm a good person!
Absolutely concur with this.

I have no doubt Sali needs Twitter for the validation; whether it's good or bad. She needs the adulation as much as she needs her detractors. If she were to cease Twitter, she couldn't play the victim of online bullying and trolling.

Last edited:
Idk, she doesn't strike me as a compulsive teeter. I think her use is much more cynical now and calculated to drive engagement so that she maintains her profile. But she still then manages to get into into silly scraps on their because she has a tendency to misconstrue posts and can't just leave it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's gotten a lot of work from her Tattle bullying hell. What work would she have done without it? She has been very quiet writing wise.

All I'm seeing there is a humble brag. Whatever was said will have been twisted anyway. Regarding my earlier comment about an XS bralette, before she twists that, I'm not saying it's not possible to be a size 8 and have big tits
As a point of reference, I'm a 28F, so only one cup smaller than Sali pre-op (although to be fair, I have no idea what her band measurement is. I am a size 6, and can fit into an XS bralette although I prefer a crop top (if I am going for that kind of thing).

Two people can have the same measurements, even wear the same size bra and look completely different.

Reactions: 6
She's gotten a lot of work from her Tattle bullying hell. What work would she have done without it? She has been very quiet writing wise.
Busy on the book, no doubt.
Which is a blessing for me - I can't wait for it. To have a friend at last! It's all I've ever dreamed of.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair, she is correct. She may not be a professor of the subject but her comments to my mind are accurate. There’s much reluctance to name a white male as a terrorist.
I asked why she wasn't talking about this a few pages back. You're welcome Sali.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.