Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moo9595

VIP Member
She’s the biggest air head that girl Charlene Waldron is causing chaos you believe wat you want in life but to come on social media and be putting out there for other people to believe it’s all the townies and mouths that are against the vaccine and government which is fine that’s your opinion but don’t be trying to force that opinion onto others. They said the guards made the March /riot out to be worse than it was Sorry if someone came at ur son or brother with a fire work they wouldn’t stand for it absolute knakers 😡

All they give a fk about is getting there hair tan and nails done saffron’s attitude won’t get her very far be a different story if one of her family members passed from the virus 🦠
The vaccine conspiracies have gotten ridiculous. I sent Charlene a few messages from my work account after the radio incident because what she was saying is relevant to my career and completely not factual and frankly extremely insulting to ANYONE who works in medical research. Every point she made I had a counter-argument and she didn't even attempt to defend herself or tell me I was wrong because she KNOWS she's completely wrong. Talking about people dying from the vaccine and DMing people the UK stats. The UK have vaccinated 20 million people to date and there's been 26823 adverse reactions and 197 deaths as of end of Feb. That's 0.01% adverse reactions (most of them blood-related which is extremely common with everything from chemo drugs to vaccines and is completely treatable) and 0.00009% DEATH RATE!!!! Yet COVID isn't serious because the death rate is 0.3%?? Pull the other one you absolute fucking clown. Tried to say the HSE are manipulating data because we've had no deaths and little adverse reactions? Irelands at 100k vaccination rate we simply can't it's not statistically possible. Her response to that was 'Thank you for the data and well most adverse reactions arent being reported in fact its less than 1%'. Shes out spouting about VAERS all over the media but I highly doubt she even knows what it stands for or how to interpret any of the data. She has her little flashcards of buzz words and her disgraced and struck off doctors to cite and that's it. They will literally latch onto anything they can to try and hammer a point home, at the moment it's the minister for health who isn't actually a doctor'. She's sending out statistics and medical reports but not even fully reading them yet is on the radio saying she know more about vaccines than any GP or doctor in the country :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: And bear in mind this woman runs a business so can't be completely thick as a ditch which is even worse. You just have to give up, take a breath and put the phone down because I'm driving myself mad even listening to these people. You'd want to send the phone flying out the window.

And with regard to the march? Dragged up scum with pathetic lives and nothing better to do. Nothing more nothing less. You can guarantee the vast majority who were at that march bleed the government for every penny they can from their free flats and new build gaffs to the dole and COVID payment and all the other benefits in between and aren't actually business owners struggling. Supports that are supposed to be there for people who genuinely need them not people who will never work a day in their lives. Katelyn Massey has me blocked now for commenting on a story she posted about the guards being intimidating with their dogs and guns. I'm sorry what??? and hundreds of scaulds having their little waddle around town with bottles and fireworks and planks of wood isn't intimidating for normal decent people? Genuinely with such limited brain capacity you'd wonder how they all get dressed in the morning.

Anyway, rant over before I give myself an aneurism. Hope everyone minus the COVID deniers is having a lovely day 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her mother in a council 3 bed duplex looking for a transfer she WANTS a big back garden 🙈😂 do wat the rest of us to save for a bigger house 🏡
While the young kids are going around in Canada goose jackets , Gucci and Dolce and gabanna. I'm an accounts manager and have a mortgage and I feel minted when I buy Andrex toilet roll instead of the Nicky lolll..

• Haha
Reactions: 24

7UP

Had a look at that Sophie Maloney... Christ almighty I wish I hadn't. I can nearly smell the cheap fake smell off her knock off gear through the screen. Do these people think we are absolute gobshites. The fendi blue necklace on the child. If I worked in the birthcert office I wouldn't let someone call a child fendi blu. Get away from the counter luv. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

weeklyrib

I often think about kids with knackery names like that and wonder in years to come how it will look on a CV. But realistically very few of them will ever write a CV.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Georginasparks

She can pretend to be so glam all she wants but she's still drinking blue wkd in a car park wearing fake ysl heels for her 21st 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Moo9595

VIP Member
Girls I have an update... Got my vaccine this morning and can confirm the 5g signal on my phone is better. Maybe Sniffron and Co. were right 😲:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Kopgirl5

129434D7-B725-4615-BB15-0C0D1C8F8936.png

Saffron’s nanny in pic above and it’s her cousin who slashed that poor woman in her neck in Dublin two weeks and who died today today , god rest her soul. What a lovely family saffron has

• Wow
  • Sad

MunHun

VIP Member
Oh my god no I didn’t see that did she actually put up not wearing a mask on public transport 😡 was this in Ireland
Shocking isn’t it? These so called influencers with their bandy lips thinking they’re above the laws. Did you see your one Shannen Reilly McGrath posing in Supervalue in her juicy tracksuit and no mask? For what reason would she do that do you think?

• Haha
  • Heart

Nonamesally

Long time lurker first time poster…
But I can’t help but feel she is lying about the whole botched boob problem? I think she asked for them that size but realised she made the wrong decision, knew they wouldn’t redo them for free as it was her own fault, and now she’s looking for a freebie to get the size reduced.
She also claims she cries everyday about them and is so unhappy with the size of them, yet in every single post she has them out and wears purposely revealing and low cut tops.. even posted a photo with lots of cleavage and captioned it “HAPPY”… even though only 5 posts previous she was saying how depressed she was over the situation.. it really doesn’t make sense to me.

in my opinion the doctor actually did a brilliant job on her boobs, they look natural.. but just veryyy large natural boobs😅

yazzled

anyone know why her and James split up?????☕☕☕☕🍵☕

Hey,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've seen previous comments saying James must have been left heartbroken. If you followed Saf long enough you'd actually know she was the one left heartbroken over their split. James cheated on her with a fella, whilst they were in a relationship. I can't name him because he hasn't got 10K followers on Insta. She still gets along great with Zoe and Sharon (James mam).

Everyone in the inner city knows this. He is gay. He only came out after their split.

• Wow

Moo9595

VIP Member
That’s how they can all live that lifestyle designer gear holidays because they pay very little rent In a council house were as a couple who worked and bought there house have mortgage property tax etc and most of them say the partner is not living there

Most of them end up scrots on the dole and blame the government that there is nothing to do in there area so they turn to selling drugs
It’s always the ‘gubbermentttssss’ fault

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Calalily

I don't feel sorry for her . She portrays a glam lifestyle , Flying in and out out the country during a pandemic , not giving a damn.
She has loads of young followers who may look up to her .
She has veneers that are nearly glow in the dark but yet collabs with a teeth whitening company 🥴
Goes for a boob job and got the biggest implants, she paid just €1500. But, now giving out. To me it looks like she is scabbing off a new place for free boobies or looking for a discount .

I remember not so long ago she said if you work hard you play hard .
Work hard at what 🤭

Now saying instagram is fake .
Yes Saffron insta is fake but so are you

Moo9595

VIP Member
one of her friends had a similar life a few years ago, first class flights, always in dubai living her best life in designer gear, until her bf got his head shot at. I don't know why these girls take the risks.
Assuming you mean Hayley? Shes with another lad in Dubai now whos supposedly dodgy af too......

Google the family they are rumoured to be majorly involved in organised crime. One of the brothers died after being in police custody a good few years ago
Pardon the harshness but that family are complete and utter SCUM. They're not rumours the amount of convictions that family have is actually scandalous. Anyone who googles Ian Maloney will find all the need to know. The other brother Craig has convictions for serious assaults, robbery, intimidation too and the dad was done for huge robbery years ago in Dundrum. The brother died in Garda custody after being lifted with coke in him. They absolutely despise the Gardai, the dad has a giant 'Garda scum' tattoo on his chest..... class acts. Dano the father of Sophies kid is the nephew of another well-known dealer and she was also extremely close with Graham Whelans girlfriend who died recently. The fella broke up with her because she was caught riding so-called Mr Flashy recently (her cousin is also with his best friend) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I could go on haha but Id be here all day. Not one member of that family is capable of an honest days work. All wheelers and dealers. Oh and all those stupid 'designer sourcing' pages the brother run on insta are only peddling fake shite as real.

It’s not a successful business and it can’t be bringing in that much the page hasn’t been active in a while
All ali express shite tbh, her sister in law or cousin cant remember has that KC Dolls Boutique page, I'd say she fancied herself as some sort of girlboss but was too lazy to bother with it 🤣

It’s only to cover up where the expensive stuff comes from

How do I start one
For every 1 real piece she has, she has 9 fakes. She posted about 20k worth of presents at Xmas including a Chanel bag that Chanel never even brought out 🤣 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Not a big issue that the thread is locked, just post shit about her on here.
Saffron is washed up now anyway, a new gangster gee has taken the crown.

• Haha
Heard today that she got fined 2k the day after her party and she asked for some of the people who went to help pay towards it! 😂 Maybe if the Freestyle dancing starts back again she can sell her outfit to someone competing it’ll pay the fine 😂

Reactions: 15

Stunhun

I agree she’s common but at least she owns where she’s from some of these “influencers” grew their accent over night it’s ridic 😂 Niamh Cullen and SRMG notorious for it

• Heart

Moo9595

VIP Member
What's the back story to this?
Right here u go Sophie was riding flashy for long over a year on the sly and broke up with Dano the dad of her kid to get with him which caused a fallout between Flashy's crew and another crew with Dano and another young lad called Whela he used to be friendly with.
That's being going on for a while whilst the pair of them are flashing each other all over social media.
Leah's long term on and off bf Packie was best mates with Flashy for years but they had a falling out recently possibly due to the fact Packie was up in court for money laundering this year and there was fear of ratting.
Flashy gets Sophie to get Leah to distance herself from him, they all go on a holidays without Packie and a few weeks later he rings Leah, asks her to not be out with the others partying anymore once hes gone and then shoots himself in the head.
Everything's escalated between Flashy and the other crew now, the Whela kid was caught with 26 grand cash and a half oz of crack and the guards let him go so people started saying he was ratting, then someone fucked a pipe bomb in flashys mams gaff the other night and on the other side flashys attacked and stabbed that 15 year old to bits and trashed his gaff.

Rotten scumbags to be going after that young lad and im not condoning it BUT theyre all the same, attacking peoples mams and girlfriends, no respect for any age or gender on either side (flashy let sophie got after his own kid like). Apparently the next place Sophie is going is the boot of a car shes half of dublin after her shes despised. No coincidence none of them have been active on stories last few weeks

• Wow
  • Sick

Lolslagsation

I know a lot about these girls - Kim and Zoe whelan shagged McGregor on plenty of occasions on that poor woman Dee even Zoe’s ma had an affair with him after her daughter sleeping with him at a gaf party in finglas . And as for saffy T she has serious drug issues I seen her with white hanging out of her nose in SIN nightclub when she was 14 she first went to Ibiza at 16 who’s Mother would allow that ? She’s always been a party year last year at her got that wow launch she was out of it fell and everything on camera - I’d be ashamed if I was her and her family but they’ve no class tacky tinas

• Wow