Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the loser for checking..but if you look in the background of one of her tagged photos, you can see people standing in a circle, then a guy wiping his nose and then one of the girls has teeny tiny pupils

Reactions: 2
She can pretend to be so glam all she wants but she's still drinking blue wkd in a car park wearing fake ysl heels for her 21st 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m the loser for checking..but if you look in the background of one of her tagged photos, you can see people standing in a circle, then a guy wiping his nose and then one of the girls has teeny tiny pupils
tbh I don’t think there was even the need to creep the background to know that behaviour would be going on at her party 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can pretend to be so glam all she wants but she's still drinking blue wkd in a car park wearing fake ysl heels for her 21st 😂
THIS!!! I get some laughs out of how elite they all think they are compared to us 'regular' people despite their genuinely pitiful lives. All fake and all for the gram (in more ways than one :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: 9
Heard today that she got fined 2k the day after her party and she asked for some of the people who went to help pay towards it! 😂 Maybe if the Freestyle dancing starts back again she can sell her outfit to someone competing it’ll pay the fine 😂

Reactions: 15
Heard today that she got fined 2k the day after her party and she asked for some of the people who went to help pay towards it! 😂 Maybe if the Freestyle dancing starts back again she can sell her outfit to someone competing it’ll pay the fine 😂
What was the fine for?

Was it because of the party ?

More than likely it was for the carpark trashy party . You need permission to hold events in streets in normal times . Says it all that she can't even fork out 2k . She portrays such a glam rich lifestyle 😅 Saffron you are a fake .
I wonder if her ma ever got someone to swap council houses with her .

More than likely it was for the carpark trashy party . You need permission to hold events in streets in normal times . Says it all that she can't even fork out 2k . She portrays such a glam rich lifestyle 😅 Saffron you are a fake .
That’s crazy she couldn’t fork out the 2k but had money for that outfit and party 😂😂

Reactions: 4
That’s crazy she couldn’t fork out the 2k but had money for that outfit and party 😂😂
I’d say a lot of it was either gifted or given to her at massively discounted rate for the exposure. And never forget the hideously fake ysls 😂 pure show the lot of it, says a lot she needs to do a whip round for 2k ahah

No she's still living in the duplex pity because she needs a garden 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she would even embarrass herself asking friends to pay towards it, her family has money. Now I’m not saying they’re millionaires 😂 I almost didn’t believe it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.