Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’ve always wondered where Sophie D family has so much money they seem loaded , very true about Saf that girls has no class whatsoever
Sophie Maloneys family are trash, knee-deep in all sorts of crime in particularly armed robberies and drugs etc. The fella and dad of little prince Fendi Blu is a scrawny little runaround too. One of the brothers died after being released from custody 10 or 15 years ago and they absolutely despise the gardai because of it. She'd love you to think shes minted but most of her stuff is fake and very poor fakes at that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: None of her Chanels are real nor the majority of her trainers. I've seen her knocking about in Crumlin and down in the Liberties a few times and christ if she was chocolate she'd eat herself. Clown 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t help but feel sorry for the likes of these girls they are the equivalent of trash like and they think they’re something πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ back to the flats with ya ye wannabe

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t help but feel sorry for the likes of these girls they are the equivalent of trash like and they think they’re something πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ back to the flats with ya ye wannabe
I genuinely love how they think normal girls are jealous of the likes of them :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Zoe and James are good looking compared to saffy T them lips and the poses πŸ˜‚ Saffy is 20 and is influencing people to get boob jobs and lip fillers

Sinead rice the same them lips πŸ‘„ and the filters nothing natural
Sinead Rices lips are awful. The worst I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 6
Actually cant believe she got the boobs done, but I suppose hard to turn down when offered for free..... especially at only 20 years of age, they are all uneducated and rough around the edges but she seems like a sweet enough girl at the back of it all.....hope she stops with the surgery now,anyone know why her and James split up?????β˜•β˜•β˜•β˜•πŸ΅β˜•

Reactions: 3
Had a look at that Sophie Maloney... Christ almighty I wish I hadn't. I can nearly smell the cheap fake smell off her knock off gear through the screen. Do these people think we are absolute gobshites. The fendi blue necklace on the child. If I worked in the birthcert office I wouldn't let someone call a child fendi blu. Get away from the counter luv. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Had a look at that Sophie Maloney... Christ almighty I wish I hadn't. I can nearly smell the cheap fake smell off her knock off gear through the screen. Do these people think we are absolute gobshites. The fendi blue necklace on the child. If I worked in the birthcert office I wouldn't let someone call a child fendi blu. Get away from the counter luv. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The sisters son is cavalli 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine being that kid, 15 and in school. He’ll be absolutely roasted. unless he becomes a little tough guy to try and compensate. Another little drug dealer in years to come, Absolutely Doomed at birth 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I often think about kids with knackery names like that and wonder in years to come how it will look on a CV. But realistically very few of them will ever write a CV.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Actually cant believe she got the boobs done, but I suppose hard to turn down when offered for free..... especially at only 20 years of age, they are all uneducated and rough around the edges but she seems like a sweet enough girl at the back of it all.....hope she stops with the surgery now,anyone know why her and James split up?????β˜•β˜•β˜•β˜•πŸ΅β˜•
I think she was the one left heartbroken to be honest. I know they where very on and off and at one stage her and Zoe wernt friends on Facebook for a while when she was on one of her breaks from James. She has alluded to having been stressed while in the relationship. I always got the feeling it was all on his terms she seemed mad about him.

Reactions: 9
I often think about kids with knackery names like that and wonder in years to come how it will look on a CV. But realistically very few of them will ever write a CV.
Spot on I’d say the only time a pen is lifted is to tick those boxes on the social forms

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Spot on I’d say the only time a pen is lifted is to tick those boxes on the social forms
That’s how they can all live that lifestyle designer gear holidays because they pay very little rent In a council house were as a couple who worked and bought there house have mortgage property tax etc and most of them say the partner is not living there

Most of them end up scrots on the dole and blame the government that there is nothing to do in there area so they turn to selling drugs

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.