Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually couldn’t think of anything worse than your boyfriend cheating on you with a male that is awful

I am 100000% sure this is true.

I'm not friend's with him as such, but my friend used to be always in our local with him. He is very 'out there' with his sexuality, he loves the attention.

Definitely the wrong person to sleep with if your trying to keep it any sort of secret.

I'm not sure I'm aloud even write his name, he only has like 5923 followers. His initials are J_W_O'B
Is it possible he’s a relation of James mother’s partner? It would make sense if so!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I actually couldn’t think of anything worse than your boyfriend cheating on you with a male that is awful

Is it possible he’s a relation of James mother’s partner? It would make sense if so!
Its a whole other level of devastation, I feel sorry for her. Nothing worse than the first heartbreak but to be cheated on is a whole other level of betrayal and then to find out your boyfriend is attracted to men. I can’t even imagine how that would mess your head up.

Reactions: 7
129434D7-B725-4615-BB15-0C0D1C8F8936.png

Saffron’s nanny in pic above and it’s her cousin who slashed that poor woman in her neck in Dublin two weeks and who died today today , god rest her soul. What a lovely family saffron has

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
View attachment 417188

Saffron’s nanny in pic above and it’s her cousin who slashed that poor woman in her neck in Dublin two weeks and who died today today , god rest her soul. What a lovely family saffron has
Just seen that!!? I always thought her nanny was a well respected lady in there area! She worked for inner city drug charities etc

Reactions: 4
Just seen that!!? I always thought her nanny was a well respected lady in there area! She worked for inner city drug charities etc
Yeah it’s madness , on Facebook she wrote a big post about her Mam saying how she reared them all to not steal or harm and to work hard for all they have !! Her daughters fellas are drug dealers and her sons have done armed robberies mugged nurses and high jacked them and now her grandson has murdered this poor woman .

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Snoopingsnoopy,
Are these initials used in his username or just his actual full name ?

If you look that exact wording up on Instagram it will bring you to his page.

It's not his username it's his initials, but it still brings you to his page.
The page its bringing me to has a following of 688 and is on private although mutual friends lead me to believe he's a dub so possible is the right fella. It was previously said this guy had a following of 5000 though

Reactions: 1
The page its bringing me to has a following of 688 and is on private although mutual friends lead me to believe he's a dub so possible is the right fella. It was previously said this guy had a following of 5000 though

I found the account with 5925 followers by searching J_W_OB...he was one at 5925 and another account at around 450...he’s on private

Reactions: 8

Yeah I think Nephew . Not 100% though

Yeah I think Nephew . Not 100% though
I find it a bit freaky if they are semi related, although presumably they didn’t grow up together. Not sure I blame Saffron for wanting to move away if that’s the sort of problems (sounds like serious drug problems in her family) she has at home...people can’t help the families they are born into

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I find it a bit freaky if they are semi related, although presumably they didn’t grow up together. Not sure I blame Saffron for wanting to move away if that’s the sort of problems (sounds like serious drug problems in her family) she has at home...people can’t help the families they are born into
I’d definetly move away if my family were associated with things like that I kinda feel for her 😭

Reactions: 6
I’d definetly move away if my family were associated with things like that I kinda feel for her 😭
Also feel bad for her.... I don't know what i would do if I was born into a family like that 😕 can't imagine she has had an easy life if that's the case

I found the account with 5925 followers by searching J_W_OB...he was one at 5925 and another account at around 450...he’s on private

Yes, the acc with 450 is an old account, his new acc has 5922 followers and it's set to private.

I’m following the page and I can’t see anything either 🤔
is that insta gone? can only find the backup :unsure:

That's a common thing, dealers and associates of dealers doing community work, drug charity stuff, coaching underage football teams etc. Must help them clear the dirty conscience :sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Another airhead
Promotes a Zoo in Cadiz but states on her 8 facts about herself she is petrified of ALL animals
Another airhead
Promotes a Zoo in Cadiz but states on her 8 facts about herself she is petrified of ALL animals
[/Q

😂😂😂😂
is that insta gone? can only find the backup :unsure:

That's a common thing, dealers and associates of dealers doing community work, drug charity stuff, coaching underage football teams etc. Must help them clear the dirty conscience :sick:
We no you like fking donuts 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.