Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
McGregors sister is riding the Wig haha this isn't surprising at all. Aoife's ex husband was a convicted dealer/worked with the wig and all. Theyre all knee deep. Andy Murray (mcgregors mate) gaff got shot at few hours ago with a machine gun apparently (hes fighting with sophies older brother ian). Its all gone a bit mad. One of Flashys lad got flung in the boot of a car and stabbed over a watch last night only a matter of time before sophies single and looking for her next fella.

Also heard that those messages the Leah was sending stemmed from her being caught riding that young lad Fishy that got stabbed the other week. Dont know how true that is but at this stage would believe it
Zoe whelan went out with Andy Murray a few years back

All the HUNS. Makking private accounts 😂

Poor Andy likes to think he is a feared gangster 😅
Andy 38 still living in his mas box bedroom
Collects his dole of a Wednesday
Wears handbags cos he's a little fanny
Walks around like he's carrying 2 60inch tellys under his skinny tiny arms 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Link us that thread here, if someone can make one for the Dublin Goss....
My god I opened a can of worms with their Tiktok accounts for "whela the rat".... so many commenting on it, some with good knowledge and they look so young! Barely made their confo kinda young! Their stories on tiktok of them all with balloons in their mouth/hands. I'm gonna sound old but duck me, where the hell are their parents at?

Reactions: 5
Jean isn't with Conor mcgregor . Jean is weelas girlfriend the brother of Sophie maloneys baby daddy dano.. that's those maloneys on that page sophie Is obsessed with Jean trys to do better than her but Will never happen so she trys to ruin her like she does with everyone the jealousy stinks off her. I think it's safe to say the maloneys are the most hated family in Dublin. Sophie maloneys sister shelly aparmnet was petrol bombed last night . And tonight her sister stacey maloneys house was petrol bomb karma

Reactions: 3
Didn’t realise who’s houses where getting petrol bombed, not looking great for the mad dogs. Car of a close friend of there’s was torched in the S. Inner city on Thursday.
I’m of the knowledge that Murray is relatively small time, so how has he the power to pull all this off and go after that family?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.