Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think so, can anybody make one?
Is she sponcered by companies or promotes? That’s why the last was shut down. Even tho I thought the rules were 10k plus followers and public. Like there’s so many threads where people have 10k and are just tik tokers?

Reactions: 3
Is she sponcered by companies or promotes? That’s why the last was shut down. Even tho I thought the rules were 10k plus followers and public. Like there’s so many threads where people have 10k and are just tik tokers?
As long as they are public with 10k followers , or private with 10k followers and promotes.. as long as I'm aware?

Reactions: 2
Not a big issue that the thread is locked, just post tit about her on here.
Saffron is washed up now anyway, a new gangster gee has taken the crown.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just looked at saffron’s stories for first time in ages. Is she alright she sounds and looks wretched I’m shocked 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Saffron’s ma on the march for leave our kids alone she said I want to no I protected them sure danni all they need is protection for ur scum bag brothers 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Saffron’s ma on the march for leave our kids alone she said I want to no I protected them sure danni all they need is protection for ur scum bag brothers 🙄🙄
The delusions are strong with that one. Hates the government but literally lives off them 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The delusions are strong with that one. Hates the government but literally lives off them 😂 😂 😂
🙏🙈 Ur right there all against the government but the government are better to them than to the people who pay high taxes and buy there home

And these people are snorting Coke on nights out pumping there lips up and refuse to get vaccinated really think these people are uneducated

Reactions: 6
At this s
Is her bf a gangster?
Af this stage no ‘normal’ decent lad would have her so probably 😂 just went on her page for the first time in ages…. Still facetuning herself beyond recognition I see

Reactions: 1
will never forget her making an absolute FOOL of herself on joe duffy last year over the lockdowns, telling people to read that stats but her quoting them and interpreting then absolutely arse ways. Thinks having a business make her intelligent when she’s thick as a Ditch 😂
Omg does she own a business? She never mentioned

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.