Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As sad as this is its more than likely true all these knackers fell out of the womb knowing how to bleed the system dry🙄
Her mother in a council 3 bed duplex looking for a transfer she WANTS a big back garden 🙈😂 do wat the rest of us to save for a bigger house 🏡

Reactions: 6
Her mother in a council 3 bed duplex looking for a transfer she WANTS a big back garden 🙈😂 do wat the rest of us to save for a bigger house 🏡
While the young kids are going around in Canada goose jackets , Gucci and Dolce and gabanna. I'm an accounts manager and have a mortgage and I feel minted when I buy Andrex toilet roll instead of the Nicky lolll..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
While the young kids are going around in Canada goose jackets , Gucci and Dolce and gabanna. I'm an accounts manager and have a mortgage and I feel minted when I buy Andrex toilet roll instead of the Nicky lolll..
The style on them monclear jackets on toddlers worth over 300 euro sure why wouldn’t they afford that wen there getting houses and everything else handed to them 😡😡

Reactions: 9
I find it strange that Saf has a blue tick cause she isn’t a celebrity or something 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Saffy seems to have went against guidelines and flew to another country once again... She looks good tonight though
She doesn’t care about the virus she’s made that clear several times so it doesn’t surprise me to the slightest that she’s travelled again

That gear the kids are in is all fake gear. I've seen her family sell it online. Pure Tat. Scarlet for them all. Cumin ou da flats in der moncler goose jacka. Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s no way she could afford that lifestyle on getting paid from polish london she never has #AD on anything she puts up

Reactions: 2
I remember someone said she was on the covid payment but that’s not enough to be sustaining her lifestyle

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.